McCain spokesman Mike Goldfarb caught in the crosshairs of CNN's Rick Sanchez

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: alien42
Originally posted by: Vic
it is not a coincidence that Joe the Douchebag said that electing Obama would be the "death of Israel" while he was offically on the stump for John McCain two days ago.

he was pwned on FOX about it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eSJuWgZGYo

what happened to the John McCain i used to respect, this is vile.

Now we know why Joe is off the campaign trail. I guess it's clear that the "you know who" from Goldfarb is supposed to be Ahmadinejad.

This latest is a despicable attempt at trying to salvage the Florida vote.

In all seriousness, I would have voted for McCain in 2000. I wanted to vote for McCain in 2000. Now, I am simply disgusted.
last i heard, which was only a few hours ago, Joe and McCain were side by side. McCain even said he was bringing Joe to Washington with him.

Joe and McCain side by side

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
it is not a coincidence that Joe the Douchebag said that electing Obama would be the "death of Israel" while he was offically on the stump for John McCain two days ago.

Now we know why Joe is off the campaign trail. I guess it's clear that the "you know who" from Goldfarb is supposed to be Ahmadinejad.

In all seriousness, I would have voted for McCain in 2000. I wanted to vote for McCain in 2000. Now, I am simply disgusted.
last i heard, which was only a few hours ago, Joe and McCain were side by side. McCain even said he was bringing Joe to Washington with him.

he ended up arriving late, but missed the rally. i saw video of the two together after on the news but can't find it on Youtube. McCain called Joe "My role model, an American hero" and the dude can't even show up on time.

hg321

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000

he ended up arriving late, but missed the rally. i saw video of the two together after on the news but can't find it on Youtube. McCain called Joe "My role model, an American hero" and the dude can't even show up on time.

how the hell is joe the plumber an american hero???

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Originally posted by: hg321

He's a hero for being a mouthpiece for McCain's campaign... apparently tax cheats are American heroes...

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

Joe is a plumber, I don't give a fuck what he thinks about politics.

Originally posted by: Blackjack200
lol, he looked like a kid that was caught sleeping in class when the teacher picked on him to answer a questions.

lol

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TallBill

Joe is a plumber, I don't give a fuck what he thinks about politics.

lol
[/quote]

Didn't Joe quit his plumbing job already? (serious question)

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Originally posted by: chess9
It's 'anti-SemItic' not 'anti-SemEtic', Rick!!

Goldfarb is a bloody idiot. He's anti-Semitic. ;)

-Robert

oooh i see what you did there!

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Originally posted by: hg321

Tax evading plumber's helper with dreams of grandeur, like most of the right's foot soldiers.

sammyunltd

Jul 31, 2004
Sanchez is 2 for 2. He annihilated a Conservative Talk Show Host 5 minutes ago.

Quality video coming on Youtube, hopefully.