McCain leads Obama and Clinton in new national poll

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: senseamp
My point is that straight talk express only has gas for half the primaries, much less general election. Even now McCain is starting to misrepresent Romney's statements and spin. That takes away the main reason to vote for him, which is his perceived honesty. Lose that perception, and he has no competitive advantages left.

Who the hell has a perception of McCain as "honest"? :roll:

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by: marincounty
Originally posted by: Wreckem
Originally posted by: marincounty
I seem to remember some polls that said Hillary was finished in New Hampshire too.
Hillary still has a large amount of support, do not underestimate her.

What you under estimate is the massive hatred many in the country have for her. Justified or not, it exists.

I think you underestimate the massive hatred many have for what the Republicans have done to our country.

rofl, clueless.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Originally posted by: Pabster
Originally posted by: senseamp
McCain is an unknown. People still have this image of him as the maverick hero, etc. But he has a lot of baggage. He is a career politicians and that will show in the general election campaign, and he'll implode like Giuliani.

Come on...if baggage is the key issue, Hillary loses in a landslide.

You're right. McCain does have a lot of baggage. But your hero has a lot more. :laugh:

Hillary's baggage is already in her ratings. McCain's isn't. That's the difference.