McCain camp throws low blow at Obama

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Specop 007
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: OrByte
I always enjoy watching the DU'ers say how evil McCain is and how good and just Obama is.

Thanks for the laugh boys. :)

what does DU mean anyway?

It's freeper-speak for anyone who won't bob McCain's nob.

Oh it goes well beyond FR. Not that I am a member of said website however. DU is actually used far and wide to describe a group of people who are blindly rabidly liberal and support without question or logic the Democratic Party.

To sum up, rabid liberals.

It's fucking seriously comical to hear this kind of BS from a known nutcase who supports anything and everything the Republican party tells him to.

Really... STFU.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: JD50
I always enjoy watching the DU'ers say how evil McCain is and how good and just Obama is.

That sounds like DailyKOS speak for anyone who won't lick Obama's balls.

Then we're agreed that Specop is an idiot. Thanks.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005

Oh it goes well beyond FR. Not that I am a member of said website however. DU is actually used far and wide to describe a group of people who are blindly rabidly liberal and support without question or logic the Democratic Party.

It's fucking seriously comical to hear this kind of BS from a known nutcase who supports anything and everything the Republican party tells him to.

Really... STFU.

I would ask you to provide proof of your claims, however most logical and rational people know all too well how the liberals work. Asking for any justification for your comments is a waste of time. :)

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Speaking of low blow

If the shoe fits.....And if the posters are rabid liberals.....Well......Nice shoes Red.
Yeah but they pale in comparison to those Ruby Red Slippers you got Dorothy:shocked:

You're not in Kansas anymore Toto:laugh:

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005

Speaking of low blow

If the shoe fits.....And if the posters are rabid liberals.....Well......Nice shoes Red.
Yeah but they pale in comparison to those Ruby Red Slippers you got Dorothy:shocked:

You're not in Kansas anymore Toto:laugh:

Touche!

:laugh:

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Really... STFU.

I would ask you to provide proof of your claims, however most logical and rational people know all too well how the liberals work. Asking for any justification for your comments is a waste of time. :)

I know, the search function here is a pain in the ass.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005

Really... STFU.

I know, the search function here would proof I make shit up as I go along. RAWR DEMOCRATS!

Fixed that for ya Vic. ;)

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Gonad the Barbarian
Originally posted by: lupi

Damn you and your posting of historical fact!

He didn't say it regarding kindergartners. He's specifically responding to question from a teenager.
Video

You see, that is where the twisting and the spinning comes into play.

McCain and his followers are really good at that.

McCains ad insinuates that Obama endorses teaching kindergartners sex education, without using the caveat of "age appropriateness" that everyone with reason and sense seem to accept.

But those that fail at reasoning automatically go into "2girls/1cup" mode because they believe the spin that kindergarteners are going to get the sex talk. I think it is a sign of a rather demented thinking process when people believe that someone in Obama's position wants to teach kindergartners about intercourse and touching themselves, and gays and STDs. I wouldnt even believe it if this were McCain we are talking about. It is simply incredibly and truly stupid.

McCain doesn't know what "straight talk" is PERIOD.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001

He didn't say it regarding kindergartners. He's specifically responding to question from a teenager.
Video

?Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., told Planned Parenthood Tuesday that sex education for kindergarteners, ?the right thing to do.? Obama continued, ?to provide age-appropriate sex education, science-based sex education in schools.??

Oct 16, 1999

Video

?Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., told Planned Parenthood Tuesday that sex education for kindergarteners, ?the right thing to do.? Obama continued, ?to provide age-appropriate sex education, science-based sex education in schools.??

That is NOT what he said. He was CLEARLY addressing the teen's question about sex education during which went off on a tangent regarding Alan Keye's previous attack ads. It is clear in the video.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
and I think the rest of the quote read something like "as opposed to abstinence only education in schools" But Im just going off of memory, I could be wrong.

but do you really disagree with this message?

I already stated that any parent worth their salt would be teaching their kids about appropriate touching and whatnot. I personally would not want my kindergartner teacher teaching my kids anything sex related unless it was reinforcing what I am teaching at home and nothing more.

But to take the above comment, and twist it to signify something that it clearly is not intended to...thats just bald-faced lying Lupi.

and you KNOW this.

Obama doesn't want to teach kindergartners the "sex talk." Tell me something Lupi, who in their right mind would believe something so incredibly stupid??? other than you of course.