MC Hammer is back!

VRoOMdesigns

Aug 2, 2000
<<
Many mega-stars get caught up in performing and perfecting their craft while someone else is minding the business. Well, almost. In Hammer's case he admits he allowed other professionals to run his company while he was on the road doing 8 or 9 shows a week. He also admits a lavish life style contributed to him filing bankruptcy last year. M.C.Hammer, whose real name is Stanley Burrell, doesn't hide behind any false excuses nor does he hang his head in shame. That's all behind him now. His accomplishments in the music industry as rapper and entertainer are tremendous. He is focused on God, his family and his new ventures. He's on a mission to revive the positive aspects of rap and clean it up a bit. He is wiser, stronger, and better than ever. Watch out world....

&quot;The Hammer Is Back!&quot;

>>

MC Hammer OFFICIAL site

Too legit to quit.

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Who cares if his music is popular. I want those pants to be in style again :D

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
hey man. aresno hall was tight!

btw...about 4 or 5 months back i saw MCHAmmer preform at a charrity concert along with 112 and billclinton gave a speach, this was back for the india earthquake, they rasied 2million that nite from the audiance...wowweee but he was tight...he sang that song &quot;pop your collar&quot; and some others...it was intresting

bUnMaNGo

Feb 9, 2000
heh, I saw him at Lyon's in Milpitas a few months ago... was in the area doing charity work or what not...

TaylorD

Diamond Member
May 13, 2000
Was hammer ever really gone?

Hes been the coolest since he came out........ right?

loosliptcomptrola

Jun 17, 2001
Go Hamma Go Hama GO
Go Hamma Go Hama GO
Go Hamma Go Hama GO
Its Hama time.

No no, its not 'MC Hama' anymore its just Hamma.

Go Hamma Go Hama GO
Go Hamma Go Hama GO
Go Hamma Go Hama GO
Its Hama time.

Mapidus

Jun 9, 2001

<< Who cares if his music is popular. I want those pants to be in style again :D >>

Well Hammer needed those pants, if you know what I mean. You would if you saw that music video of his where he is out by the pool in some speedos. All I can say is WOW!.

JediKnut

Jul 3, 2001
He'll probably have a 'Comeback' Tour.
There'll be this large concert with all the fancy lights &amp; the audience will be running away &amp; he'll be yelling 'Come Back', 'Come Back'!

LOL :D Please Hammer Don't Kill Me :)