Mayor Pete - Transportation Secretary

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Nice. I actually like Pete even more after watching some of his confirmation.
I pretty much liked all the Democratic POTUS candidates based on their debate performances, as I recall. These aren't mouth pieces, they're thinking people.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Please tell me that Klepper's team first handed out a survey that asked 'is your IQ less than 80?', and then only spoke to those people. Please.

He actually did that...

He picked out the smartest ones..

The other ones kept saying things like "I like turtles"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Ajay and zzyzxroad

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Initially I liked Tulsi the most but after a while she went off the deep end.
Shame.
We could have had something good there.

She showed her true colors when she went full retard in response top the Russian\Republican Agent media story.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
I still can't find a transcript, or even a good summary of salient points. Apparently I need to take a course in internet search 101.
I want to just skim it for issues that are of interest to me. BooHoo. If I were ever asked to testify to a congressional committee, I'd fake my death.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I still can't find a transcript, or even a good summary of salient points. Apparently I need to take a course in internet search 101.
I want to just skim it for issues that are of interest to me. BooHoo. If I were ever asked to testify to a congressional committee, I'd fake my death.
Have you tied asking Jeeves? :p