Mayne's 2 Posts Per Day Life Thread

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
because I love you guys. I am in a bad part of my life right now...so any positive reactions is keeping me alive.

Mayne, we received numerous complaints about this thread, as we often do with the many threads you start bemoaning your personal life.

So, here's my solution. This is the ONE AND ONLY thread in which you may post about your daily travails. You will be allowed to make 2 posts each day in it, AND NOT ONE MORE, even to answer other folks responses. If you make a third post on any one day, or if you start another thread on the subject of your life, you will be immediately vacationed

Please note that this is my initial response, and may yet be modified or overturned after further inter-mod discussion.

Perknose
Forum Director

I am drunk as fuck.

Last edited:

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Act normal. After six months of not acting like a retard, people will quit treating you like a retard.

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Act normal. After six months of not acting like a retard, people will quit treating you like a retard.

This. We are rooting for you to act "normal". Whatever that means.
Take care and be well. :awe:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I was hoping it would just roll off the front page but no.

And now he's bumping his own again.

I doubt six months would work.

Just a quote from another thread that is on the front page currently.

If there's a more moronic obvious troll on these forums they're either in P&N or named Mayne.

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I can casually hang out and do that making useful comments or neffing, what's your point ?

I do not post at all on some days.

*shrug*

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
It really only takes a single mod post to prevent you from posting for five months.

Belegost

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2001
For whatever it may or may not be worth to you, I rather like you. You post a lot of silly stuff, but it's pretty clear it's mostly an attempt to get social interaction, unsurprising for someone passing through a rough patch in life.

Here's to things getting better.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
For whatever it may or may not be worth to you, I rather like you. You post a lot of silly stuff, but it's pretty clear it's mostly an attempt to get social interaction, unsurprising for someone passing through a rough patch in life.

Here's to things getting better.

you know what, I appreciate what you said.

Reactions: rommelrommel

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I appreciate all of you guys in one way or the other. I am struggling bigtime right now. I do appreciate any support.

Reactions: rommelrommel

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Mayne, I want you to close your eyes,... not, yet, there is still more for you to read.

Mayne? Mayn,.. dammit. I should have told him the positive part 1st.

Fuck, I suck at this.