Mayne's 2 Posts Per Day Life Thread

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I am going to log right now. Just so much right now on my plate... could care less if it was just me...I got multiple family members to feed and have roof over their heads....fucked up shit.

Reactions: rommelrommel

mikeford

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2001
You would fit right in at imgur, why not give it a try. Start in the /r roast me section.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Guys, he is gone.

Let's get him a cake. Strawberry. I am not sure it is his favorite, but I like it.

Belegost

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2001
I am going to log right now. Just so much right now on my plate... could care less if it was just me...I got multiple family members to feed and have roof over their heads....fucked up shit.

There are times in life when we just need a sympathetic ear - if you ever have that need feel free to PM me.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Mayne, we received numerous complaints about this thread, as we often do with the many threads you start bemoaning your personal life.

So, here's my solution. This is the ONE AND ONLY thread in which you may post about your daily travails. You will be allowed to make 2 posts each day in it, AND NOT ONE MORE, even to answer other folks responses. If you make a third post on any one day, or if you start another thread on the subject of your life, you will be immediately vacationed

Please note that this is my initial response, and may yet be modified or overturned after further inter-mod discussion.

Perknose
Forum Director

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
I've never really wanted to make love to perknose before, but I'm definitely feeling like some spooning right now.

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
Hey Mayne, just PM me whatever you need to say to the forum and I will post on your behalf. :|

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
posting in an epic thread :awe:

QYubSiX.gif

Last edited:

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
If people started complaining about my threads on Anandtech so much they have to report it to the mods I would likely have to join some kind of artistic writing class and unplug my computer.

*power turns off*

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
If people started complaining about my threads on Anandtech so much they have to report it to the mods I would likely have to join some kind of artistic writing class and unplug my computer.

*power turns off*

You misspelled autistic.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Mayne, we received numerous complaints about this thread, as we often do with the many threads you start bemoaning your personal life.

So, here's my solution. This is the ONE AND ONLY thread in which you may post about your daily travails. You will be allowed to make 2 posts each day in it, AND NOT ONE MORE, even to answer other folks responses. If you make a third post on any one day, or if you start another thread on the subject of your life, you will be immediately vacationed

Please note that this is my initial response, and may yet be modified or overturned after further inter-mod discussion.

Perknose
Forum Director

Rofl.gif~c200

I don't think this thread went quite the way Mayne thought it would...

very-funny-boogie-board-facepl-4278.gif

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
This is what you call "epic"?, you need to set the bar up a bit.

I was going to go with mildly interesting myself until Perknose joined the fray!

Epic may still be a tad over the top but only a tad!

Edit: Reason: Containment :biggrin:

Nograts

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2014
Lucky bastard get your own thread to post in. Elevenpog just gets banned :(

Mayne change your avatar back to the axe guy, I loved that one!

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
Hey Mayne, just PM me whatever you need to say to the forum and I will post on your behalf. :|

I always get the feeling that the people who reply seriously to Mayne threads or try and "help" him with his imaginary, trolling "problems" are the same folks who type back in the chat box: "Why yes!! I am horny and single and looking for a good time! And you're only 4.3 miles away, HooterGurl44?"

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Fantastic... I now have just one stop for tracking Mayne's personal life! I'm bookmarking this sucker.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
I got the cake, dig in.
fresh-strawberry-meringue-cake-sl-x.jpg

That is not a cake! It looks more like layered pitas with cream cheese and strawberries. If you're gonna have a piece of cake, make it count. Let me help.

death%20by%20chocolate.JPG

Whatever you choose to eat, at least we're celebrating the same thing....