Maybe we should have a general Meatball Ron (desantis) thread

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I don't know how anyone can look at Ron DeSantis who is sane and not see that he is pure evil. He has no soul, he is basically an evil doing robot in a human skinsuit. He has no human redeeming qualities in him, so I question his very humanity.

Reactions: UnklSnappy

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I just can never not unsee this....

desantis-1___06173623707.jpg

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Now I'm intrigued to know more about which acts of torture JAG Officer DeSantis witnessed down in Gitmo... and why the episode was pulled.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Now I'm intrigued to know more about which acts of torture JAG Officer DeSantis witnessed down in Gitmo... and why the episode was pulled.

What duty would a piss boy have at Gitmo?

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Every time he takes ?s (which likely won't be often), there should be someone asking him "what was your role in any torture/enhanced interrogation that took place while you were stationed at GITMO?". I'd love to see how many times he can squeeze the word "woke" into whatever man-baby rant he gives as an answer.

Reactions: Pohemi

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Ugh, Scott Jennings… the GQP mouthpiece from Louisville. Hate that I had to give CNN a click to see that douche bag!

How many times did Nimmrata use the words woke and anti-woke? I turned it off before the whole thing ended.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

Ronnie defines woke as "war on the truth."

I'm not sure a more self-unaware statement has been uttered in 2023.

I am 100% sure Ron DeSantis and many like him are pure evil. I don't care if an army of a thousand Moonbeams came and gave me pure MDMA and lots of Buddhist-lite talk therapy to convince me otherwise, it wouldn't work.

Know your enemy.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Oh, wow, I'm so shocked that DeFascist employed the phrase "cultural Marxism" to define "woke"

Article from 20 damn years ago:

Reactions: Pohemi

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Everbody who thought this would backfire, raise your hand.
🙋‍♂️

Roth told Insider that the bill came straight from Gov. Ron DeSantis and said legislators "couldn't amend it."

"It was take it or leave it," Roth said. "So most people decided in the legislature that we are totally upset with the chaos coming across the southern border" and voted for it.

Roth said that after urging migrant families to stay in Florida, he still supports the bill.

"I don't want people coming to my communities that are not going to be able to get a job and are going to be putting pressure on housing and all kinds of other services when they're not going to be able to get a job," he told Insider. "So the bill has a good purpose, which is, 'Stay away from Florida.'"

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Let me say the quiet part out loud.

"Woke" is the proposition that all persons are created equal that our great nation is supposed to be dedicated to.

"Cultural marxism" is the 14th amendment guarantee that all persons are entitled to equal protection of the laws.

A conservative is someone who views multiculturalism as divisive and threatening because they believe all persons should be united under one culture -- their culture -- by force.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
I suspect the white boots are a dog whistle for his supporters. You know, wearing white instead of black or brown.
What, gays for desantis? If it were camo boots you'd be onto something. this is the martha stewart look. even gays, democrat or republican, wouldn't be caught wearing white boots like this hyuck hyuck hyuck douchbag.