Maybe a bad stereotype, but why do nurses have a bad rep?

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
I don't mean to disrespect anyone or any profession. But seems like a lot of people have the opinion that nurses are slutty and loose. Why is that?

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Because there's a small minority of them that go into nursing for the sole purpose of knobbing off doctors in hopes of becoming a trophey wife.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
There is a distinct fantasy that revolves around being nursed back to health and, well, having sex. To fantasize about a nurse is to enter a situation in which you are being served without any effort on your part, without any reciprocal efforts on your part. And she's cheery, too.

Every man's fantasy.

rival

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Orsorum
There is a distinct fantasy that revolves around being nursed back to health and, well, having sex. To fantasize about a nurse is to enter a situation in which you are being served without any effort on your part, without any reciprocal efforts on your part. And she's cheery, too.

Every man's fantasy.

yea, nothin's hotter than having a nurse wipe your ass when your in a hospital bed

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Maybe it has something to do with them being getting so close to you and touching you and what not, and that leads to some bad stereotyping.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: rival

Every man's fantasy.

yea, nothin's hotter than having a nurse wipe your ass when your in a hospital bed

Maybe for you.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: rival

Every man's fantasy.

Or shove a catheter up your peehole.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
I don't mean to disrespect anyone or any profession. But seems like a lot of people have the opinion that nurses are slutty and loose. Why is that?

Because the people you talk to have all seen that "Busty Nurses" mpeg.

Alchemist99

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2002
I agree I've seen Nurses often portrayed in a negative light, But in real life I have a lot of respect for them.
I have a number of friends who are nurses as well as my sister.
They work their asses off, and get dumped on by the Doctors.

They have worked hard to get where they are and have to deal with quite a lot I would say they deserve more respect than they get, They can make good money too, wife as a nurse means=$$$$

I hear the worst patients are the morbidly obese as they are master manipulators and can't do any thing for themselves including wipe their own asses .

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: OulOat
Originally posted by: MAME
my mom's a nurse......

just thought I'd throw it out there

Y HELO THAR BUTTSEKZ? LOLOL

LMAO!!! I just saw that picture again a few days ago and you just made me spit soda all over my monitor :D

Sketcher

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
My Wife's an RN at the Minneapolis Children's Hospital.

She'd look killer in one of those old fashioned Nurse outfits - alas, they wear scrubs and smocks much like the doctors do. Then again, I think my wife is quite attractive so I'm glad she doesn't dress like a hotty for work! However, I see no reason why the homefront healthcare wouldn't benefit from some role play dress up ;)

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Sketcher
My Wife's an RN at the Minneapolis Children's Hospital.

She'd look killer in one of those old fashioned Nurse outfits - alas, they wear scrubs and smocks much like the doctors do. Then again, I think my wife is quite attractive so I'm glad she doesn't dress like a hotty for work! However, I see no reason why the homefront healthcare wouldn't benefit from some role play dress up ;)

Oh crap, I thought you were talking about your mom when you said "she'd look killer". I was like shiat, time to ban the South.

My mom's an RN too but I doubt you guys would think she looks "killer". Not that she's bad looking, but she's almost 60.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Nurses are comfortable and unafraid of dealing with all aspects of the human body.They are also nurturing and have empathy for the emotional aspects of illness.

Btw,nurses rock imho,they took good care of Mighty Mouse yesterday in the ER where I work:)

rose.gif
for the nurses

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti

"a lot of people".... yeah right.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I've never gotten that impression, though I do know that a lot of guys say that they like nurses. I am not sure why. I guess it's probably because nurses take care of you and people have a fantasy of being taken care of by a nurse, and then things get "out of hand" and before you know it the nurse is giving you some "special attention".