Mayan Prophecy 2012 - Russia to defend Iran?

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Hallefrickinglujah. Seriously, I am tired of this country sucking the wang of Israel. Now that Iran has some balls behind them, maybe the Amerisraelis would STFU about their 99 problems for once.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
It's not Mayan prophecy, but Russia attacking Israel is biblical prophecy (Ezekiel 38).

It mentions Iran, Turkey, Libya, Armenia, Russia and Ethiopia (I forget if the ancient Ethiopia overlapped with Sudan and Egypt, but it might include those two) as being allied together.

Last edited:

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Hallefrickinglujah. Seriously, I am tired of this country sucking the wang of Israel. Now that Iran has some balls behind them, maybe the Amerisraelis would STFU about their 99 problems for once.

good to know who your friends are

da77a3724d0b8c1d468367c3f5c2.jpeg

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
These two provinces were taken by the Russian military during the August 2008 Russian-Georgian war. Initially they were declared by Moscow to be independent countries, but now the Kremlin is indicating they may be annexed to Russia.

That's a bit of a stretch. The Georgian SSR had two autonomous quasi-republics within it (ASSRs). When Georgia left the USSR, they brought the sub-republics with them, whether they liked it or not.

So this is just... returning autonomy (becoming independent countries) or reuniting (if join Russia).
They never wanted to leave and be under Georgia's authority in the first place.

Ancalagon44

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2010
404 Mayan Prophecy not found. Can we give the Mayans a rest? They even made an archeological find recently which completely disproved the entire thing about the end of the Long Count calendar.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
<=== P&N

404 Mayan Prophecy not found. Can we give the Mayans a rest? They even made an archeological find recently which completely disproved the entire thing about the end of the Long Count calendar.

This!

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
They recently found the notes of one of the original Mayan priests who made the calendars imbedded on a stone wall where he lived. They didn't finish the calendar since it looks like it goes into a billion years into the future. And they found the priest's initials and the letters "lol", at the end of it.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
It's not Mayan prophecy, but Russia attacking Israel is biblical prophecy (Ezekiel 38).

It mentions Iran, Turkey, Libya, Armenia, Russia and Ethiopia (I forget if the ancient Ethiopia overlapped with Sudan and Egypt, but it might include those two) as being allied together.

None of those countries is named; what makes you think that this didn't already happen long ago? Israel was called out of many nations before, you know.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
what Mayan prophecy? The current calendar runs out Dec 21, 2012. After that you bring out the newly chiseled replacement calendar.

Last edited:

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
They recently found the notes of one of the original Mayan priests who made the calendars imbedded on a stone wall where he lived. They didn't finish the calendar since it looks like it goes into a billion years into the future. And they found the priest's initials and the letters "lol", at the end of it.
Got trolled

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Like I've said all along, this Iran conflict is just a backdoor way to war against Russia. Does anyone really think that Reagan would've pushed for permanent peace with anyone?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Like I've said all along, this Iran conflict is just a backdoor way to war against Russia. Does anyone really think that Reagan would've pushed for permanent peace with anyone?

It would be to your advantage stop saying this. You keep rubbing the pot roast into your chest and say "look at me".

You never explain why the US needs a "backdoor" when the backdoor itself will be incinerated in a fireball of nuclear death

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

I bet you miss your home planet???
I know they do not miss you.....

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
what Mayan prophecy? The current calendar runs out Dec 21, 2012. After that you bring out the newly chiseled replacement calendar.

I had read their year only had 360 days (something like that), so that date has already past.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
We've grossly mishandled Russian relations.

We should cut a deal with them, no eastern Euro missile shield in exchange for a nuclear freeze in the Middle East. No weapon developments, closely monitored and controlled energy use. We refine the materials they are allowed to use.

The real question that isn't given a straight answer, is just what sort of nuclear proliferation Russia wants to allow in the world? Is there any limit or end to it, or shall they try to assert arming every nation?

What are they willing to allow?
What are we willing to allow?

How do we bridge the difference? How do we get them to say yes to us and no to Iran?