Maxine Waters, chair of the Finance Committee, tries to blame banks for student loan debt. Doesn't seem to realize Obama nationalized in 2010.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I think what he said is fine. He talks off the cuff all the time, that's different than a congressional hearing. The man says things all the time, and to be honest I think most of us just sit back and have a chuckle while you guys rage, which only makes us laugh more. Let's talk meat and potatoes. How is America doing under Trump? Overall, very well when compared to his contemporaries, yet there is plenty of room for improvement. How is Maxine Water's district doing? Not as well.

Let's take a stroll through her district.

So, you're a pathetic moron.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I love these threads, it always ends up with slow(or whoever starts them) showing just how ignorant, stupid and idiotic he is. AND he has no inclination to improve himself.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I love these threads, it always ends up with slow(or whoever starts them) showing just how ignorant, stupid and idiotic he is. AND he has no inclination to improve himself.

You think I'm the ignorant one here because all you've done is read deflections? Maxine is a microcosm of the left today.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
What data should I provide to show that those areas have become cesspools?

Blue strongholds are becoming shitholes.
Spidey chooses only the best sources.
Paul Joseph Watson is an English YouTube personality, radio host, writer and conspiracy theorist. He has been described as 'alt-right' by multiple sources. Although as late as July 2016 he called himself alt-right, he no longer accepts that label and considers himself part of the "New Right."

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
hovering over that link, I see that it is a youtube video. ...I'm reasonably sure that no data will actually be presented, because of course that was the request and of course there is none to support your retardation.

Also, will a longhair appear if I click that link?

It is a Youtube video, don't be such a wuss.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Sorry, can't help you. Check the yellow toad for the lithium that you seem to have misplaced.
I think I'm going to fart into a plastic bag and then huff the farts. I'll get as much useful information as clicking on a link from Spyderlicious.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
So due to Trump, no one is allowed to criticize Waters? She happens to be an idiot, irrespective of Trump. In other words, Waters would still be an idiot even if Trump happened to be a Harvard Business School honor grad. (Yes, I'm fully aware that he's not, so don't freak out on me.)

Guys, the Trump supporter is complaining about a politician not knowing what they’re talking about.

Who is going to break the news to him?

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I think I'm going to fart into a plastic bag and then huff the farts. I'll get as much useful information as clicking on a link from Spyderlicious.

I think it will be a much more informative session than checking spidey links.

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
Until recently, Maxine Waters was the dumbest person to ever walk the floors of Congress. At least two of the recently elected democrats have taken the title and she is furiously trying to win it back.

That word is censored here. Trying to circumvent that is not okay.

admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Until recently, Maxine Waters was the dumbest cvnt to ever walk the floors of Congress. At least two of the recently elected democrats have taken the title and she is furiously trying to win it back.
She's still smarter then Mnuchin

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So due to Trump, no one is allowed to criticize Waters? She happens to be an idiot, irrespective of Trump. In other words, Waters would still be an idiot even if Trump happened to be a Harvard Business School honor grad. (Yes, I'm fully aware that he's not, so don't freak out on me.)

Who said that? I simply noted that SlowSpyder is transparently dishonest by pretending to care if politicians say stupid things.

I don't get this whole idea where we all know SlowSpyder is lying about caring if politicians say stupid things but we have to pretend we don't know that in order to adhere to some standard of discourse that he has no interest in.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
On the other hand, Maxine's district is considered one of the worst in America.

Bullshit. The worst part of LA is STILL more prosperous than the best part of whatever shithole you live in. And considering the fact that Water's district is includes Torrance, Baldwin Hills and Playa Del Rey it's a HELL of a lot more prosperous than yours. The average house price here is well over $500,000. In Torrance, $800,000 and over 1 million in Playa Del Rey and Baldwin Hills,

Stop talking about shit you know nothing about. Even the lowest rent areas of her district are NOT what they were in the 80s and 90s. They've all improved under her leadership.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Who said that? I simply noted that SlowSpyder is transparently dishonest by pretending to care if politicians say stupid things.

I don't get this whole idea where we all know SlowSpyder is lying about caring if politicians say stupid things but we have to pretend we don't know that in order to adhere to some standard of discourse that he has no interest in.

Trump gets a troll pass. Maxine is an idiot.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I recall seeing speeches of Maxine Waters on abortion rights about 20 years ago and found her very articulate and highly intelligent. I can only assume that she's seen some cognitive decline now that's she's 80. This is why advanced age is a negative factor for me when I evaluate candidates in an election.