Master Race!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Maybe. Who knows though?
Very often when I read your responses I am unsure what you might mean. Here, for example, I ask myself, “maybe what.” Maybe his comment was “The Master Race”, or maybe what the picture shows contains an explanation as to why people who look like that might harbor some psychological reasons for feeling some need to prop up their self evaluation?

As to how anybody would know, in the first case, if you question was how would I know if what the poster typed was a comment, I say yes because I assume he had to type it himself or herself, that it did not get pasted in with the photo which says to me that his comment was here’s your master race and they don’t look so masterful, do they? So as to if that is maybe a comment or maybe not I would say it is simply by definition.

And as to how I might surmise that people who look like those folks do in the photo might have some self esteem body issues I infer it from the fact that the man with the magnificently beautiful belly marred his God given splendor with ugly tattoos. Humans, it would seem, come preprogrammed with some sort of pattern recognition that alerts them to those around them who might have genetic defects, and a lot of folk, on top of that are judgmental from the pit of envy created by self hate.

Mar 11, 2004
Perhaps you don't talk to people enough. I have heard people argue their race is the best one, and it has not been limited to white people only. Some people are just dumb.

Hahahahaha. Holy shit. I had to check and see who Perk was responding to with the 9/11 joke comment. And then you provide this comedy gold. Considering your horrible interpersonal communication ability (FYI, people don't call you "The Quibbler" out of good natured ribbing, its because they find you to be an insufferable pedant that intentionally tries to sabotage actual discussion by interjecting your own idiocy which you then will argue down to the etymology in a vain attempt to disguise how massively ignorant your arguments actually are), I just had to laugh at the absurdity of you acting like you're some social butterfly. And with how often you just make up things to argue, I'm going to go ahead and guess your claim is bullshit so that you can argue that strawman. You reek of someone that has very very little actual interaction with non-white people. Indeed some people are just dumb. Case in point, you.

Reactions: Meghan54

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hahahahaha. Holy shit. I had to check and see who Perk was responding to with the 9/11 joke comment. And then you provide this comedy gold. Considering your horrible interpersonal communication ability (FYI, people don't call you "The Quibbler" out of good natured ribbing, its because they find you to be an insufferable pedant that intentionally tries to sabotage actual discussion by interjecting your own idiocy which you then will argue down to the etymology in a vain attempt to disguise how massively ignorant your arguments actually are), I just had to laugh at the absurdity of you acting like you're some social butterfly. And with how often you just make up things to argue, I'm going to go ahead and guess your claim is bullshit so that you can argue that strawman. You reek of someone that has very very little actual interaction with non-white people. Indeed some people are just dumb. Case in point, you.

What a weird post. So tell me, why do you believe in antisocial? What makes you think I engage infrequently with non White people?

Also, where is the strawman in my post?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It looks like Master Race Guy decided to bail on his commissioner job.
In his resignation letter, Klemp writes he regrets his recent comment and the negative backlash for the community.
He also writes, "I have reached out to the presenter and extended my regret and support."

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
In his resignation letter, Klemp writes he regrets his recent comment and the negative backlash for the community.
He also writes, "I have reached out to the presenter and extended my regret and support."
Sounds like maybe he learned a lesson. Hopefully we all can learn from our mistakes.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
The guy was 80 years old? Holy moly