Massive US Attack on ISIS/Raqqa on July 4th, 2015.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Good job. Why shouldn't the army have fun with some fireworks?

Murloc

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2008
Or could it be due to ISIS launching rockets into Israel?
nah, it's not like destroying the IS in syria and iraq would stop the Province of Sinai, since it's a separate organization with separate financing sources.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Or could it be due to ISIS launching rockets into Israel?

We are not Israels private security firm. They need to take care of their own business.

Israel has tens of thousands of orthodox jews who refuse to join the military. They need to step up and help out.

Why should we put our people in harms way when all of Israel is not doing their fair share?

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
obamamole.png

How many years has the US been playing Whack a mole in the Middle East?

Defense contractors get to profit. Politicians get campaign contributions. Taxpayers get the bill.

How much longer are we going to play?

Uno

Last edited:

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010

Defense contractors get to profit. Politicians get campaign contributions. Taxpayers get the bill.

Uno

As long as there is money to be made we will keep playing the game.

In situations like the middle east capitalism does not work. There should be no financial incentive to go to war. Greed is the underlying factor of war.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Awwwwwwwwwww shit!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-raids-terror-leaders-inside-Syria-Iraq.html

Good hunting you marvelous bastards!

Some badasses are on their way to show these Caliphate Army nutjobs what spec ops really means, tis a good day in my book! Get some!

This has been going on for at least a year now. The SAS were the first ones blasting around the desert on 4-wheelers and dune buggies killing bad guys. They were joined by American forces after a while. This is just an official confirmation of what's been happening for a while now. Who do you think has been targeting the air strikes that we've claimed have killed over 10,000 ISIS fighters?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
this is one of those bizarro topics where I nearly always find myself agreeing with Texashiker.

I'm not sure if I should take a shower. :hmm:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
This has been going on for at least a year now. The SAS were the first ones blasting around the desert on 4-wheelers and dune buggies killing bad guys. They were joined by American forces after a while. This is just an official confirmation of what's been happening for a while now.

Not entirely, escalations sufficient to get a public announcement are usually accompanied by increased priority and funds. Yes, special forces of various stripes and nationalities have been there for sometime doing recon, painting targets, acting as bodyguards/messengers for allied local factions, etc etc. No, that is not the same as being told you have, and I quote 'carte blanche' on carrying out the task of eradicating ISIS assets and it's leadership. More personal and support for them is being dedicated to the fight, and not in an insignificant way hence my celebration.

Who do you think has been targeting the air strikes that we've claimed have killed over 10,000 ISIS fighters?

A heady mix of American, British, French, German, Canadian, Italian and Jordanian SF personnel. Somehow you've confused my delight at this escalation as some sort of declaration that the first operators have finally arrived on scene and it's about time? Hrmmm.

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
obamamole.png

Uno

For exactly as long as their supply of oil has a significant impact on our economy.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I'm old enough I don't even care anymore.

Send some BUFFS over Iraq and Iran and glass the place.

Not like I haven't said it in the past.

Last edited:

who?

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2012
You don't have to worry about the U.S. attacking you on the fourth of July,it's their independence day.