Massive [idiots will jump to conclusions] in St. Lucie County, FL – 141% Turnout

Discussion in 'Politics and News' started by Socio, Nov 10, 2012.

1. NFS4

NFS4 No Lifer

Buahahahahahahahaha. Most awesome thing I've seen all week.

2. 3chordcharlie

3chordcharlie Diamond Member

lol

#52 3chordcharlie, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  3. NFS4

NFS4 No Lifer

WTF? You don't even know the words to the Pledge of Allegiance or in what order they go?

LOL-EDUMUHCATION-FAIL

4. SheHateMe

SheHateMe Diamond Member

lmao this forum is just too much for me tonight.

5. Demo24

Demo24 Diamond Member

Man, and I thought A420 threads were dumb, but this one brought a whole new pinnacle of stupidity to this forum.

6. Charles Kozierok

Charles Kozierok Elite Member

Threads like this are why people think conservatives are morons. Seriously. 90% of the utterly ridiculous, unsubstantiated, nonsensical, irrational threads around here are started by conservatives. That's why people think you are clueless, ignorant retreads, not the "lamestream media".

7. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Member

The idiocy of liberals that think we're a democracy.

8. IronWing

IronWing Lifer

Your statement didn't address anything in the thread. It was a throw away statement, a sweet nothing. It's as if, well almost as if, you felt compelled to blurt out something caustic but really couldn't think of anything worthwhile to say so you tossed that out. Might I suggest in the future that a simple "* you" would be better received and not sound as inane.

9. sigurros81

sigurros81 Platinum Member

Failed Pledge of Allegiance. Please go back to Russia commie.

Can we sticky this thread for some long-term public shaming?

10. GregGreen

GregGreen Golden Member

We are a constitutional republic AND a representative democracy. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

11. jpeyton

jpeyton Moderator <BR> SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones

As John Stewart so elegantly put it, this election was decided without Florida (thank God).

12. Agent11

Agent11 Diamond Member

Didn't Florida purge it's voter registration books of tons of valid voters? This would easily cause there to be more people showing up to vote than are registered.

13. Gerle

Gerle Senior member

You know a lot about the pledge, do you?

14. GregGreen

GregGreen Golden Member

For some reason, I'm actually responding to this. I looked it up and Wood County has 107,960 registered voters with some registration dates going back to before 1950ish. Of these 108k voters, 62,069 voted in this last election, with 31,596 (50.90%) for Obama and 28,997 for Romney (46.72%).

I'm sure some of the people registered are dead, but you have ZERO evidence any of them voted (at least at this point in time -- later in time, there will be records on who voted in this election). In addition, your BS article has no references even stating where they get this number of 98,213 people that are eligible in the county.

51% of people voted, 32% of people that "should be eligible" based on your article, and 29% of registered voters in the county is hardly the 108% that you sensationally put as your headline.

This just sounds like sour grapes. It isn't evidence of voter fraud in any way shape or form.

15. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Elite Member

I hope everybody else can see why conservatives can't see themselves. How would you like to wake up to that?

16. SheHateMe

SheHateMe Diamond Member

I pledge allegiance to the fag of the United Steaks of America and to the Republicans, for which it stands...one Nation under Allah indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

17. Socio

Socio Golden Member

Looks like we will find out more soon;

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ount-in-tight-congressional-race-between-rep/

18. ivwshane

ivwshane Lifer

My favorite part of this thread is the title! Yes idiots will jump to conclusions just like the OP did:D

19. jman19

jman19 Lifer

Oops, looks like you posted in this thread way too soon :D

Hilarious thread. So much ownage here.

20. thujone

thujone Golden Member

21. jstern01

jstern01 Senior member

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Partial-recount-changes-little-in-West-Murphy-race-4027625.php

FORT PIERCE, Fla. (AP) — A partial recount gave Rep. Allen West a slight bump Sunday in his fight to remain in Congress, but not enough to mandate a full review of ballots or to end threats of lawsuits from his campaign.

St. Lucie County's limited recount revised downward the totals for both West and the unofficial winner in the race, Democrat Patrick Murphy. Because Murphy lost more votes in the recount than West, it was a net gain for the Republican incumbent, though his margin of loss remained just above the threshold to order a full recount.

22. hal2kilo

hal2kilo Diamond Member

http://news.msn.com/politics/west-w...h-vote-is-beyond-recount-range?ocid=ansnews11

What a loser, for real. :p

23. Jhhnn

Jhhnn Lifer

Say Buh-bye, Whackadoodle!

24. Lemon law

Lemon law Lifer

This Adam West thing kinda reminds me of the Al Frankin Norm Coleman race in Minnesota. That delayed Al Frankin being seated for 3 or 4 months, leaving Minnesota one Senator short of their fair share, thereby making the people of Minnesota the big losers.

But still, if Adam West wants to contest the race, the onus is on him to prove fraud, and Adam West may have to pay the recount costs. And worse for West, if Florida officials rule Murphy won, Murphy will be seated immediately in the house and Florida will have its full slate of HOR congressmen as the gavel bangs in the next congress. And then the West burden of proof rises exponentially. As Adam West can go onto sob Radio and claim he won while everyone else ignores him.

25. Svnla

Svnla Lifer

Only $50?

You need to get bets with these high end rollers.

$100K USD bet = http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=34154805&postcount=225

$1 Million USD bet = http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=34154797&postcount=224

I wonder why those asswipes are so quiet now? LOL @ all talk and too cowardice to back up their words.

Just a bunch of punks. Being pwned hard by your truly.

At least the OP and spidey were men enough to back up their words with cold hard cash and paid their bets promptly.

#75 Svnla, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012