Mass. Troopers packing machine guns...MP-5's

Zipp

Apr 7, 2001
BOSTON -- An elite state police unit armed with submachine guns began patrolling Logan International Airport at full strength for the first time on Thursday in a move airport officials said would bring peace of mind to the traveling public.

Officials said the special Anti-Terrorism unit is the first permanent security force stationed at a U.S. airport to be armed with submachine guns.

link

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
That just freaks me out more. The head of security on Logan airport on September 11th, was a major extreme right wing Israeli Likudnik, who was funding Arial Sharons campaign Illegally.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
It doesn't surprise me. Here in the Boston area concern over security at Logan after 9/11 has been through the roof. They had the National Guard in there a while ago. The government funded security was almost as bad as the independants they had in there before.

Pretty soon you'll be seeing security like this at airports all over the nation.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
That just freaks me out more. The head of security on Logan airport on September 11th, was a major extreme right wing Israeli Likudnik, who was funding Arial Sharons campaign Illegally.
You are truly a loon.......

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

About time.

Have you ever flown into an airport outside of the US before? If not I urge you yo leave California sometime. Try flying into Heathrow.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Menachem Atzmon, convicted of campaign financing fraud in the 90s, and Stephen L. Friedman are partners of International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS) run by former Israeli military commanders and government intelligence agencies. In 1999, ICTS took over management of security at Logan Airport in Boston under its subsidiary Huntleigh, USA and was in charge on 9/11. Friedman is a member of the Israel Defense Fund. And then there's Ronald Lauder, heir to the Estee Lauder cosmetic fortune who is treasurer of the World Jewish Congress and a trustee of the Special Reserve Fund of the Anti-Defamation League.

Coastal Post

A Bigger Scandal: A Bigger Scandal:

Also, the ADL was conicted for spying on the US on September 11th. The whole world doesn't revolve around CNN and MSN.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
I *HAVE* flown into Heathrow, and I was stopped. They ripped our luggage apart (it was literally ripped) and had 3 people check me. This was years ago. London is the center of International Terrorism, which is why they try to be such biatches about it.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Well, you've convinced me. I can see why you like LaRouche so much.

I would encourage you to go out and express your views as much as possible, so people get to know the real you.

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
You seem to have a preocupation with Jews and Israel. Just why is that?

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Actually go read any of my posts here, or check out my website, www.hteacademy2004.com, or check out my posts on www.libertyforum.org under "LaRoucheIn2004". Most of my posts on Israel is how to develop the country with the "Oasis Plan" that was the basis of Oslo. I wish to follow LaRouches plan for Israel to build a canal from the meditteranian to the dead sea, build power plants that take in dirty water and clean them while getting energy from cooled gas, then irrigate the land after filling it with farmland to green the desert. My focus on Israel is of a positive constructive nature, however, when people who are distroying Israel, that everyone in Israel knows this already, I am justified to bring it out in the open as long as it is factual. I dont like this 'if you say ANYTHING, even if it is accurate, about Israel or a Jew or anyone related to that, you might be an 'Anti-Semite' witchhunt'.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Actually go read any of my posts here, or check out my website, www.hteacademy2004.com, or check out my posts on www.libertyforum.org under "LaRoucheIn2004". Most of my posts on Israel is how to develop the country with the "Oasis Plan" that was the basis of Oslo. I wish to follow LaRouches plan for Israel to build a canal from the meditteranian to the dead sea, build power plants that take in dirty water and clean them while getting energy from cooled gas, then irrigate the land after filling it with farmland to green the desert. My focus on Israel is of a positive constructive nature, however, when people who are distroying Israel, that everyone in Israel knows this already, I am justified to bring it out in the open as long as it is factual. I dont like this 'if you say ANYTHING, even if it is accurate, about Israel or a Jew or anyone related to that, you might be an 'Anti-Semite' witchhunt'.
No, you're just a LaRouche mouthpiece and lunatic...

Oct 16, 1999
This freaks me out too. Seeing troopers walking around with machine guns in an airport makes me wonder WTF are they expecting to happen to justify having those. A platoon of suicide bombers?

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Because there are right wing IDF members who were were behind the security in Logan Airport on September 11th, 2001, I'm a LaRouche mouthpiece? Intresting concept bro. Are you considered a 'mouthpiece' if what you are saying is true?

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
It's just show. Of course if there were suicide bombers there's really little anyone can do about it once they're in the Airport.

The atmosphere surrounding Logan has been nuts since 9/11. Like I said, they had the National Guard stationed there for a while with M-16s. They weren't allowed to do anything- so I assume this is a similar deal.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Because there are right wing IDF members who were were behind the security in Logan Airport on September 11th, 2001, I'm a LaRouche mouthpiece? Intresting concept bro. Are you considered a 'mouthpiece' if what you are saying is true?
No. you are a mouthpiece because all you do is come on here and spout off what LaRouche has said........that makes you both a moutpiece and a delusional sheep.......

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
No. you are a mouthpiece because all you do is come on here and spout off what LaRouche has said........that makes you both a moutpiece and a delusional sheep.......

How can I be a LaRouche mouthpiece and a delusional sheep :

1. You never read LaRouche, how could you possibly know what LaRouche is saying, to know I'm repeating him? haven't even read LaRouche, and most of what you HAVE read or heard, has been a few cut/paste slander paragraphs from 20 years ago.

2. How am I a delusional sheep if (Since I'm supposidly a LaRouche zombie) if LaRouche has been consistantly right on all his economic forecasts and counter intellegence?

I challenge all you critizers who to HONESTLY refute me by proving to me YOU'RE not brainwashed by mass media, which ALL of you who claim is so accurate. I have ALL of LaRouches early writings archived on my site, TheAcademy2004.com. All I am asking you to do, is to actually refute me using LaRouches own writings. ALL of his latest writings and organizing is available on the public record, at www.larouchepub.com and www.larouchein2004.com.

Mean MrMustard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet
........that makes you both a moutpiece and a delusional sheep.......

and Lyndon Ladouche wears velcro gloves.

Hmm...

...and these two comments come from 2 of the biggest Bush fanboys on AT...
rolleye.gif
rose.gif

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
It's quite an honor of being labeled a 'crackpot lunatic' by Bush fans. You must really be on to something when you make them erk like that, usually what makes them erk is the dangerous threat of "independent thinking".

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

How can I be a LaRouche mouthpiece and a delusional sheep :

1. You never read LaRouche, how could you possibly know what LaRouche is saying, to know I'm repeating him? haven't even read LaRouche, and most of what you HAVE read or heard, has been a few cut/paste slander paragraphs from 20 years ago.

2. How am I a delusional sheep if (Since I'm supposidly a LaRouche zombie) if LaRouche has been consistantly right on all his economic forecasts and counter intellegence?

I challenge all you critizers who to HONESTLY refute me by proving to me YOU'RE not brainwashed by mass media, which ALL of you who claim is so accurate. I have ALL of LaRouches early writings archived on my site, TheAcademy2004.com. All I am asking you to do, is to actually refute me using LaRouches own writings. ALL of his latest writings and organizing is available on the public record, at www.larouchepub.com and www.larouchein2004.com.
We've been over this before chuckles.....but here we go again.

1. I've read LaRouche...waaaaay back when I was in high school I had a govt. class where the teacher was a huge supporter of ol Lyndie....we had to read a lot of his works and even at the tender young age of 17 I could see the guy was a loon.

2. LaRouche has been constantly right on his forecast.....ummm....yeah and I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

burnedout, myself, and others have poked all the necessary holes in your/LaRouche's ramblings in this forum....the rebuttals are in several threads on here and have plenty of links to facts that destroy your/Lydon "I'm a little tea pot" Larouche's conspiracy theories. Funny how you refuse to read them or immediately dismiss them because they are part of academic research into Captain Crazy Train, a.k.a. Lyndon LaRouche....you actually made the comment in another thread that academics/academia was bad and had all sorts of wild claims to supposedly support your/LaDouche's claim...never mind that the posts you made border on the insane....

You honestly need help....you also need to stop pushing your personal web site on here so much.....I'm sure if the Mods were to see your actions they wouldn't take kindly to it.

Go outside, get some fresh air....you need it.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
It's quite an honor of being labeled a 'crackpot lunatic' by Bush fans. You must really be on to something when you make them erk like that, usually what makes them erk is the danerous threat of "independant thinking".

It's spelled independent....and I seriously doubt you have ever done any independent thinking....