Mass Effect 2 DLC reinstall issue.

MBrown

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
I preorderd ME2 deluxe edition from steam a while back and got the deluxe content and the Cerberus content too. I reinstalled ME2 on my new system in my sig and I cannot use my DLC because it says the code and already been redeemed becaused I used it on my old PC. What do I do?

Dahak

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2000
You can re-download the content from social.bioware.com and login with the same account as your cerberus/me2

goto Profile -> My Registered Game Content and you can re-download it from there

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
I had a similar issue. You have to login to Bioware's site- Bioware Social Network. Then go to Profile and "My Registered Game Content". You can redownload and install from there.

MBrown

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
I had a similar issue. You have to login to Bioware's site- Bioware Social Network. Then go to Profile and "My Registered Game Content". You can redownload and install from there.

I did that. So now when I run Mass Effect a prompt comes up saying I have unregistered content installed or something like that.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005

Jesus, is that seriously how you get the DLC? I couldn't figure it out for sure if I had the DLC activated for my Cerberus code. Christ what a cockup this thing is.