Martin Shkreli bound for jail after judge revokes his $5M bail

NAC4EV

Golden Member
Feb 26, 2015
pharma14n-1-web.jpg

Martin Shkreli got socked into jail Wednesday when a federal judge delivered a poetic punchline to the Pharma Bro's own Hillary Clinton jokes.
Brooklyn Federal Judge Kiyo Matsumoto revoked Shkreli's $5 million bail Wednesday evening, saying Shkreli's $5,000 bounty on Clinton's hair was the final straw.

Martin Shkreli, former pharmaceuticals company CEO who was once known as “the most hated man in America”, has had his bail revoked after provocative online antics and is going to jail in New York while he awaits sentencing for securities fraud.

qliveur

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2007
Next we hear of this Shrkeli will be found dead in his cell after being shivved in the back half a dozen times in an apparent suicide.

Reactions: Greenman

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Will he be shivved? Or protected by the inmates as their new sex toy? That is the question.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Next we hear of this Shrkeli will be found dead in his cell after being shivved in the back half a dozen times in an apparent suicide.

I believe that this is a common occurrence in numerous hoosegows where many prisoners who have been mistakenly thought of as committing suicide have actually tragically shivved themselves to death attempting to stab those nasty pesky bedbugs that plague these prisoners in their beds. This is why every suspected suicide occurred at night when the bedbugs emerge to feed on the prison population.

BTW, please don't read this post until April 1, 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Will he be shivved? Or protected by the inmates as their new sex toy? That is the question.

I am guessing sex toy. I mean look at his photo, that is one tasty morsel.\

Seriously though, he will be in a minimum security facility, Rape is probably less common there,

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Guy has been a piece of crap his whole life. He's certainly getting what he deserves, but it really bugs me that the only way a white collar criminal gets justice is by literally threatening the most powerful woman in America. How about all the other scum bags?

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
He's bound to run into someone with relatives that needed the drug. Then the fun begins.

Last edited:

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Why all the hate?,

the only difference between shkreli and many other executives in corporate America is his mistake of not asking forgiveness when he jacked up the drug price as well as openly attacking powerful politicians along with his arrogant attitude in the open for all to see which painted a target on his back.

If he played the game right he would still be free and rich just like many other CEO's that screw over the people and the country and even their own companies daily all in the name of profit at the expense of everything else.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Neither he'll likely be going to a prison with a bunch of financial crimes offender
That's prison, he hasn't been sentenced yet so he's going to jail.

Anyone know what jail federal prisoners go to in NYC? Justice in this case demands he go to Ricker's Island. He won't last until his sentencing.

Snarf Snarf

Feb 19, 2015
Why all the hate?,

the only difference between shkreli and many other executives in corporate America is his mistake of not asking forgiveness when he jacked up the drug price as well as openly attacking powerful politicians along with his arrogant attitude in the open for all to see which painted a target on his back.

If he played the game right he would still be free and rich just like many other CEO's that screw over the people and the country and even their own companies daily all in the name of profit at the expense of everything else.

Because Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin' ta fuck wit.

Reactions: PottedMeat

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
I posted this in off topic but apparently my vacation is over so I will comment here now.

I feel sorry for Shkreli. He is obviously mentally ill and addicted to trolling. I wonder how he will troll people from prison? He has to get his fix somehow... the poor guy.

• Haha

5to1baby1in5

Golden Member
Apr 27, 2001
Last edited:

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I am guessing sex toy. I mean look at his photo, that is one tasty morsel.\

Seriously though, he will be in a minimum security facility, Rape is probably less common there,

The facility has an inmate population of 2,000, and according to NBC, typically houses mafia members, drug smugglers, and terror suspects. It's been compared to a "third-world country" and has a history of harsh inmate conditions — a far cry from the cushy "Club Fed" Shkreli predicted he would end up in.

http://www.businessinsider.com/martin-shkreli-inmate-facebook-post-2017-9

:D