Married men of ATOT: Any way to get Mother in Law to stop talking to me?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Originally posted by: BigJ
You have an awesome mother-in-law besides her voice and you're complaining? Oh lordy, lord lord lord.

Truer words were never spoken ... the OP should consider himself lucky!!!

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
she's good enough to be there for you guys to help packing,painting and moving and her voice tone annoys you?

Sorry, we moved a month ago and burned thru money faster than the speed of sound and my bruises are finally faded.. I'd have killed to have somebody come help us for free.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Captante
Originally posted by: BigJ
You have an awesome mother-in-law besides her voice and you're complaining? Oh lordy, lord lord lord.

Truer words were never spoken ... the OP should consider himself lucky!!!

She's a good lady, family oriented, has excellent opinions and input on what we should do with our place.
Think of all the lesser possibilities there. Get past it, and think of how lucky you are.

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Let me get this straight: your MIL, who you say is a nice lady, traveled however far to help you move and renovate her house and you're crying to us about her voice? Poor baby :roll:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: buck
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Let her catch you naked. She should be too embarrased to talk to you anymore.

This could work....

That has definite possibilities especially if you ask her if she likes what she is seeing??"D