Marketing genius

Jun 4, 2005
I always said that boxers were marketed towards women and gay men, which might make sense because of lot of guys won't buy stuff like that for themselves.

With that said, I fully support this idea.

Fully.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: LoKe
I always said that boxers were marketed towards women and gay men, which might make sense because of lot of guys won't buy stuff like that for themselves.

Fully.

:confused:

There are a lot of guys who buy boxers exclusively. Not because of some model in a magazine, but because that's the type of underwear we wear.

dudeman007

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2004

wha?

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Dammit, someone get out the scissors, that hair is just a bit too long.

Good thing it says "Men's underwear" or else I wouldn't even have known what they were selling.

Oddly enough, I still don't want to buy the underwear. They wouldn't look as good on me anyway.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Some men don't like to look at women on the potty

Aside from that they have an excellent point. In for 2

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: pulse8

Fully.

There are a lot of guys who buy boxers exclusively. Not because of some model in a magazine, but because that's the type of underwear we wear.

I meant it seems more encouraged for a girlfriend/wife to buy them for her husband than for a guy to just buy them himself.

taltamir

Lifer
Mar 21, 2004
well duh... i mean its not like we buy new underwear... I wear mine until several years later they mysteriously get replaced by new ones...

kevnich2

Platinum Member
Apr 10, 2004
Originally posted by: taltamir
well duh... i mean its not like we buy new underwear... I wear mine until several years later they mysteriously get replaced by new ones...

Yep, same here. I haven't bought new boxers in years, but amazingly they get replaced every so often, haha.

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: taltamir

Obviously my opinion has exceptions based on necessity, but if you don't see my point, who really cares?