Marine Corps Farting Ban

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
So let me get this straight...a bunch of 19 year old kids are supposed to sit around a fire after eating some god-awful MRE or local food and NOT fart?

Riiiiiight....

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
I thought we were trying to bring our culture to them? Fuck em, its a duck, this is like that traitor Betreus saying we should watch our mouth wrt islam. I care not to be Afghani.

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Just saying.

Last edited:

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
You realize that's from more than half a year ago. And, despite a flurry of... Gossip type sources reporting it, based on one original blog, it STILL hasn't been confirmed by the military.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
"So now we understand that Muslims in Afghanistan are offended by the sound of anal gas explosions but are quite comfortable with, beheading, stoning, female genital mutilation, pedophilia, amputations, and hanging or burning homosexuals."

Enough said.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Well, I received it via the Old Used Up Marine net.

It's so stupid that it just has to be true. Especially from this Administration.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005

It's so stupid that it just has to be true. Especially from this Administration.

It's actually unlikely to be true, and even if so, the civilian administration would have no involvement in formulating rules at that level. Certainly not to the level of Obama himself.

It's a funny story though. It's amusing to think it even might be true.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
It's actually unlikely to be true, and even if so, the civilian administration would have no involvement in formulating rules at that level. Certainly not to the level of Obama himself.

You got it!

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Only in a military headed by a muslim, i.e., Obama.

There was cultural awareness training under the previous administration as well.

bushjesuschrist.jpg

So, are you trying to imply that your Lord and Savior George W. Bush was a Muslim, or that he wasn't legally the President? (Where's his original paper long-form raised seal birth certificate? :hmm:)

Last edited:

kyp275

Jul 21, 2003

the most offensive part of all this is to me is having to see the EGA next to your username

superccs

Dec 29, 2004
In that dirty part of the world farting is punishable by anal torture and beheading... or is it the other way around. :p

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
When I first (mis)read the thread title, I was expecting to hear patriotic music played by a very specialized branch of the Marine Corps orchestra.