Maricopa County Sheriff's Office: Obama Fanatic Threatened to Kill Arpaio

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
http://www.hapblog.com/2012/01/maricopa-county-sheriffs-office-obama.html
PHOENIX -- A "fanatical supporter" of President Barack Obama is the prime suspect in an investigation into an Internet death threat against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Adam Eugene Cox, 33, was arrested in Tennessee Friday on an unrelated warrant for assault.

Working with MCSO, deputies in Knoxville, Tenn., served a search warrant and seized evidence from Cox's home on Friday after an investigation into the death threat came to light in October.

In that threat, Cox stated Arpaio and his family would be killed, according to MCSO. His postings read, in part: "I plan to kill Arpaio first. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this. He won’t [expletive] with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him."

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said the suspect's postings indicate he is an avid supporter of Obama and that Arpaio's ongoing investigation into the legitimacy of the president's birth certificate may be behind the death threat.

Cox's mother confirmed her son is a fanatical supporter of Obama, according to MCSO officials.

Must be that Arizona sun that breeds all these radicals.

In other news, the Fall and Winter 2012 fashions have hit the runway!

http://www.bkrw.com/thom-browne-catwalk-fw-2012/

Be there or be square!

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
:confused:

The suspect lives in Tennessee.

hm.

thats just it! he went to visit Arizona and the sun drove him nuts! Thats it! we need to ban the sun!

I have family living in NM. when we visit it is a big change from IL.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Lone nutcase threatens Sheriff Joe? This is news? This is supposed to have some significance?

Or is it just false equivalency cover for the fact that Obama faces 30 death threats per day, fringe whack nutcases whipped into a frenzy by the rhetoric of the far Right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...reats-a-day-stretching-US-Secret-Service.html

The OP obviously thinks that finding one nutcase who threatened Joe Arpaio is in fact equal to the numerous threats that the current president gets from conservative fanatics

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
The OP obviously thinks that finding one nutcase who threatened Joe Arpaio is in fact equal to the numerous threats that the current president gets from conservative fanatics

"Liberals" were very quick to blame the Giffords shooting on Republicans. Many still do, even though the guy was simply a quack, as seen in his rantings.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
"Liberals" were very quick to blame the Giffords shooting on Republicans. Many still do, even though the guy was simply a quack, as seen in his rantings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is a weak BobberFett contention, its indisputably our OP Boomerang that said "Obama Fanatic Threatened to Kill Arpaio" when 404 link to anything Obama ever advocated not found.

As it is, its the Justice Department and the courts that will likely soon end the career of ole Sheriff Joe.

But speaking of fashion trends, personally I think Sheriff Joe would look pretty in a bright orange jail jumpsuit. If that shoe firs wear it. Joe is just one contempt of court citation away from modeling his jumpsuit, ain't wise to ignore Subpoenas for a year or more.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

Everyone knows this! It's the old pay no attention to what is dripping out of this hand, I have something in the other hand to show you.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008

Please... don't lump everyone with liberal views as blaming that nut on the likes of Glen Beck.
It's about as insulting as someone saying Ayn rand admired a serial killer.

He was so whacked out that at the first walmart that he tried to buy ammunition from the coutnerperson refused because something seemed off about him. Unfortunately the second person wasn't as observant.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I think at the next circle jerk you and Jhhnn have you should look deeply in each others eyes and realize you're looking at a fanatic.

The extrapolations of the progressive mind never cease to amaze me.

The second link in my post should have clued you in about how serious I felt about the whole situation. But thank goodness Obama has got people like yourself looking out for his best interests. Why, with the number of death threats he gets by Jhhnn and your accounts, I'd think you'd be watching every street corner for suspicious activity.

Those things have been done before. Neighbors turning in neighbors to gain favor with the party to try and maintain their standard of living. You sound just like them.

See what I've done there? In two paragraphs I've labeled you a Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.