Question Manually configure wireless gaming controller for PC?

ascendant

Jul 22, 2011
I bought two wireless gaming controllers for my PC (Windows 10). While the controllers work fine for my newer games, there are a number of them where you have to configure the controller manually (ex. my emulator games), and there doesn't seem to be any easy way to do so. The controllers I have don't have any software with them, just plug n play (Riboxin 2.4g wireless controller). With that said, anyone know of any software or other way to manually configure the controllers to function as specific keys on the keyboard, or otherwise configure them with things like emulators? If not, is there just no way to use them with the emulators and older games?

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
  1. Download and install AntiMicro from Github.
  2. Connect your controller to your system and open AntiMicro.
  3. Press a button or move a joystick on the controller. It will be highlighted on the app’s interface.
  4. Click the highlighted button on the app’s interface.
  5. Select a mouse or keyboard control to assign to it.
  6. Repeat for all controls.
  7. Save the profile.
  8. Minimize AntiMicro to the system tray, and play your game.

dbraider

Nov 28, 2023
I bought two wireless gaming controllers for my PC (Windows 10). While the controllers work fine for my newer games, there are a number of them where you have to configure the controller manually (ex. my emulator games), and there doesn't seem to be any easy way to do so. The controllers I have don't have any software with them, just plug n play (Riboxin 2.4g wireless controller). With that said, anyone know of any software or other way to manually configure the controllers to function as specific keys on the keyboard, or otherwise configure them with things like emulators? If not, is there just no way to use them with the emulators and older games?
Did anyone figure this out?