'Manspreading' is a crime in NYC

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If it gets any bigger, its going to collapse under its own weight.

I do wonder if he will respond to his sexist comment.

Among the many experiences elicited by impact with the moving front of my conscious being and drawn to me owing to the depth, the 'gravity' of just that very being, in short, owing to any personal contact with other three brained beings such as just those represented here on this delightful forum , there results inevitably among many other things an indubitable conviction grown to an instinctive certainty, that shock waves or a wake created by my passing causes what your unstable essences call WAVES and that these waves capsize many of the let's-see-if-this-shit-floats boats that comics like yourself attempt to float here.

Consider the fact, therefore, that the gigantic size of my head creates its own gravitational force, one able to overcome the rules that keep your poor feet stuck in the mud.

Let me then, as a fair minded three brain being then warn you, that if you try to float one of your turds near me again I will open a can of whoop-ass-padanticism on ya.

As to whether I was being sexist, you would require brain readings other than flat lined to understand. And while you're out there looking for a defibrillator to warm up your ears, see if you can also find a sense of humor, you God Damned pansy.

Last edited:

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Plus it's useful for pointing at things and smacking people.

You know what they say:

6ace6c8e8c3287846af4987de3dc81f772060f24.gif

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
He has identified himself as male in previous posts.

Also, reali is not a misspelling, but just about everyone assumes that it is. Its actually an Italian last name. I have used this username for so long, that I use it for gamer tags, and forums ect. I am not very original at naming things.

As for him being smart...he might be. His personality seems to change from 1 day to another. I have seen him post very coherent things, and then follow it up with some word salad bullshit. The way he speaks is very much like a liberal arts teacher would speak in class.

I have tried to talk to him in this forum, but he seems unwilling. He mostly seems to be interested in having a one sided conversation with himself.

Edit*
Also, you had it right the first time with me and you. My girlfriend taught me a trick her linguistics taught her. If you ever are unsure when to use you and I vs you and me, try dropping the you and, and use both I and then me to see which sounds better.

So, he is not reali smart like I does not sound correct. Today, we would say he is not reali smart like me.

Also, you can use you and me, or me and you. Its only a nice thing to say you before me, as it conveys humility, but that's stupid so either way is fine.

I never thought reali was a misspelling, the sentence was a joke.
If you need any help identifying humor, shoot me a pm sometime

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I never thought reali was a misspelling, the sentence was a joke.
If you need any help identifying humor, shoot me a pm sometime

I figured you were making a joke, but I thought it would be slightly interesting that its not a misspelling because its a common mistake.