MANDY MOORE > JESSICA ALBA

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
As a continuation of my last thread. I personally don't find Jessica Alba as attractive as I find most celebrities. But Mandy Moore..............................daym

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Both exude an elevated level of beauty, Many Moore's dependent on her current hairstyle.

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
I'd rather date Mandy Moore over Jessica Alba, but I think Jessica Alba's hotter.

Still, Mandy Moore > Jessica Alba = True

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
I'm tied in between.. on one hand ;) :

Mandy Moore seems taller, slender and younger :Q

on the other hand ;) :

Jessica Alba is hotter, very exotic looking, and seems to have a good personality :)

(Can there be a way, where I can still get both? :beer::D:beer: )

The trick in reality is finding a woman in your own life, with the same attributes and maybe something extra. Then I think, it will be total Bliss :)

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by: GoodToGo
Run before Ameesh sees this thread :p

rolleye.gif
Forget about him. He's waiting by the chimney for santa to bring him his blushing bride Jessi :D

;):p

Oct 19, 2000
I do not see the ATOT obsession with Alba. She's hot, but nothing special you guys make her out to be.

I agree with Elemental, Mandy Moore is more attractive than Jessica Alba, especially in an al naturel state.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by: LordSegan
You Sir, are sick, and wrong.

Sick and wrong.

/Covers eyes and repeats over and over:

"It's obscene, it's wrong. It's obscene, it's wrong. It's obscene, it's wrong. It's obscene, it's wrong. It's obscene, it's wrong."

;):p

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
I would have to concur. I am in love with mandy moore. Well, maybe not that extreme, but she is in my opinion the most attractive celebrity... maybe it's the fact that she's not a whore... She has a sweet innocence to her that is very attractive, and very cliche too :p