Management homework help, please

MasterOfKtulu109

May 16, 2006
A little help, please. I had a job interview last week and missed class when this was supposedly covered, and the book doesn't have anything except a basic definition (productivity = output/input, obviously)

Tuition is $1000. Average class size is 75 students. Material cost is $50 per student per course. Labor costs are $10,000 for each course. Overhead costs are $30,000 per class.

What is the partial productivity for materials?

What is the partial productivity for labor if instructors work 14 hrs per week for 16 weeks?

What is the multifactor productivity for labor and materials?

What is the multifactor productivity for labor and materials for a class of 30 students?

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Ask us to explain what you don't understand, not to answer your questions. When you know what you want from us, first search google and see what you find, before you ask us.

MasterOfKtulu109

May 16, 2006
ive already googled a bunch of articles and every one just gives the basic definitions and formulas (i already know that partial productivity is (output)/(single input))

so would i just take the total productivity (output/input, which is easy to calculate) divided by (14hrs x 16 weeks) for the partial labor one? or do i have to include the labor costs as well?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Here's your answer:

Productivity: Productivity is higher if you get other people on the internet to do your homework for you

:D