Manafort gets to go home

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Criminals are being released as a result of COVID and considering the physical condition of Manafort it's not unreasonable to grant a temporary release. I think that vulnerable prisoners maybe let loose then I can't deny Manafort the same.
Except there's zero cases of covid-19 at his facility.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Criminals are being released as a result of COVID and considering the physical condition of Manafort it's not unreasonable to grant a temporary release. I think that vulnerable prisoners maybe let loose then I can't deny Manafort the same.
I don't believe it's a temporary release. I think he's at stay at home permanently.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Nope, never. He goes back when things settle down.

Not sure what you mean. Conservatives are in a permanent state of victimhood. No matter how much winning there is, enough is never enough, not until they crush the infidels. And then they can commence the infighting between religious sects some more.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Not sure what you mean. Conservatives are in a permanent state of victimhood. No matter how much winning there is, enough is never enough, not until they crush the infidels. And then they can commence the infighting between religious sects some more.

Nope never in terms of giving Manafort a pass after the virus. "Rearrest" was used by another matter and that sure as hell is wrong. He's still under arrest and needs to go back to the pokey. Sorry for being unclear.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Nope never in terms of giving Manafort a pass after the virus. "Rearrest" was used by another matter and that sure as hell is wrong. He's still under arrest and needs to go back to the pokey. Sorry for being unclear.

Except that’s not what’s happening. He’s out and under house arrest for the rest of his sentence according to his lawyer.

Maybe you should read up on it first before stating your opinion.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Yup, it definitely helps to be friends with a corrupt piece of shit in power.

Even rich assholes arent able to use the virus as an excuse.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Manafort walks
Flynn walks
Stone ?

Common, he is gonna walk. We know this.