man was publicly beheaded in a Saudi Arabian car park for being a 'sorcerer'

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Holy shit, its 2011 not 1450 THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SORCERY!!!!

Damn, two saudi cops just snagged this guy and did the Hassan Chop in a parking lot? WTF. god i cant wait when the day comes that the oil dries up and we can tell SA to fuck off.

Shocking footage has surfaced of a Sudanese man being publicly beheaded in Saudi Arabia for being a 'sorcerer'.

Crouched on his knees and blindfolded, Abdul Hamid Bin Hussain Bin Moustafa al-Fakki was executed in a car park Medina, in the west of the country, as dozens looked on last month.

The grainy footage - which MailOnline believes is too graphic to publish - shows the executioner lining his sword up on the back of Abdul Hamid's neck, before one swift stroke decapitates him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-Arabia-car-park-sorcerer.html#ixzz1cOwCZfGc

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
1450? That's a laugh, Islam is stuck in the 7th century. You'd think with all that oil money their population could be educated beyond slaughtering the innocent for mere superstition.

Jun 26, 2007
Holy shit, its 2011 not 1450 THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SORCERY!!!!

Damn, two saudi cops just snagged this guy and did the Hassan Chop in a parking lot? WTF. god i cant wait when the day comes that the oil dries up and we can tell SA to fuck off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-Arabia-car-park-sorcerer.html#ixzz1cOwCZfGc

1. it's SA i'd expect nothing less but realistically, i pretty much doubt it happened anyway.

2. It's from the daily fail, i'm fairly sure the story is full of fact flawes as they always are when the daily fail are reporting anything.

Jun 26, 2007
1450? That's a laugh, Islam is stuck in the 7th century. You'd think with all that oil money their population could be educated beyond slaughtering the innocent for mere superstition.

Not really, they introduced us back to science in the dark ages when Christians roamed most of our lands.

And yeah, i do count the US as part of "our lands".

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Yup, Daily Mail is even worse than Fox News. I pretty much discount entirely everything from that source.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Sources inside the investigation team have revealed that the victim was not a sorcerer, but was in fact an orc...

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SORCERY!!!! "

christine-odonnell-i-am-not-a-witch-ad-delaware-republican-addresses-2010-senate-campaign.jpeg

Funny, though, we each have our own biases.

Sorcery for execution is outrageous - but political expediency in Texas, well, not so bad.

The real moral of the story is more about how some people are too willing to execute. We'd have PLENTY of people who supported more executions of 'terrorist suspects'.

How about executing pedophiles? There used to be more support for executing gays.

How far is it really from some of our more evangelical fundamentalist groups quoting the bible, 'thou shalt not suffer a witch to live'? Is that there for no reason?

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
If those people didnt have oil they'd still be living in caves.

Well, they wouldn't be living under a corrupt regime imposed by the British and US for a century - and guaranteed in security against the people by the US since Kissinger/Nixon.

Remember 'Lawrence of Arabia'?

Ya, the imposition of the west over the people goes back that far and further.