Man uses martial arts on 2 toddlers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
That was friggen hilarious. Oh my god, my sides hurt.

I still play with my 6 and 10 year old like that, it never gets old.

Sad thing is you know some group and news outlet is going to pick up this video and make a huge deal out of nothing.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: jjzelinski
Haha that was great! He kicked them in theirs heads! Repeatedly!

EDIT: "gyaahhh... fighting is bad!" BASH

This one is pretty funny too :)

LMFAO, that's about the most irreverent thing I've ever heard. This is pretty close to being my new sig.

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
wow - i'm surprised we dont have any crazed moms on hear screaming bloody murder. My bro (10 years my senior) used to do a LOT worse to me haha

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
lol! i hope it was at least slower irl and sped up, some of that stuff looked like it could of hurt!

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
That was awesome. I'm was actually really impressed with that guy's control. He did a good job making it look like he was really hitting them while really just tapping/pushing them.

SearchMaster

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2002
Originally posted by: AbAbber2k
That was awesome. I'm was actually really impressed with that guy's control. He did a good job making it look like he was really hitting them while really just tapping/pushing them.

On AOTS they said he was a Hollywood stunt coordinator (IIRC). So I guess he knows how to do it right.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
haha, you know, the sound affects really make it look more real than it is. I think w/o the sound effects, it looks stupid.