Man shoots himself in front of White House

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Why can't more people who do this crap learn to use Facebook live like that guy who drove his car into that hospital and lit himself on fire? We need a program to teach the mentally ill more social media skills. If we aren't going to house them in a safe environment or take their guns away we might as well teach them to be more entertaining.

Reactions: shortylickens

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Why can't more people who do this crap learn to use Facebook live like that guy who drove his car into that hospital and lit himself on fire? We need a program to teach the mentally ill more social media skills. If we aren't going to house them in a safe environment or take their guns away we might as well teach them to be more entertaining.
I shouldn't be laughing at that.....but I am.:eek:o_O:p

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
LUCKILY DONALD TRUMP CAN BE FOUND NOWHERE NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE ON ANY GIVEN RANDOM DAY.

I actually read the article, not just the title.

Seems to me the secret service killed him and are claiming suicide. I bet OP a dollar the coroner's report end up a bigger scandal than Russia and Pussygate combined.

In fact, I would not be surprised if this is an elaborate plot to distract the American public from current scandals.