man riding NYC subway, wakes with knife in chest

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Stick a knife in someone who is sleeping? WTF... people suck. Give the man a courtesy shake and wake before you stick him!

*edit* - didn't realize the word st@b was a forbidden word. Thats dumb.

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003
Originally posted by: kenshorin
Stick a knife in someone who is sleeping? WTF... people suck. Give the man a courtesy shake and wake before you stick him!

*edit* - didn't realize the word st@b was a forbidden word. Thats dumb.

LOL... i remember that "st@b" period.

I think that there were so many YAGT threads that when a guy was having girl troubles, sum peepz would just say, "st@b her"... lol. It was hilarious. I remember I almost got banned.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Indolent
who wouldn't wake up while being stabbed???

That's the same thing I was thinking. You've got to be really drunk or be on some kind of drugs (heavy doses of prescription or otherwise) in order not to feel that.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow

That's the same thing I was thinking. You've got to be really drunk or be on some kind of drugs (heavy doses of prescription or otherwise) in order not to feel that.
I know a guy who got shot and didn't know it. Granted he was drunk - VERY drunk and he got shot in the ass - a VERY big ass (he was 300lbs).... :Q

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Mwilding
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow

I know a guy who got shot and didn't know it. Granted he was drunk - VERY drunk and he got shot in the ass - a VERY big ass (he was 300lbs).... :Q

Hahahhahahha. I bet it didn't get far.

nanyangview

Banned
Jun 11, 2002
if it was a katana, it would been worse lol...

he will be like..
hmmm what is this shiny and sharp object in me?

Mickster

Jun 22, 2000
Attention all riders...

Please check your cutlery at turnstyles.

And to think,buddy left behind a good steak knife.