Man Reportedly Calls Women, Asks For Bra, Panty Sizes

Analog

Lifer
Jan 7, 2002
TOLEDO, Ohio -- A man claiming to be a Victoria's Secret representative has a lot of women in an Ohio town frightened, WEWS-TV reported.

The man is reportedly making prank phone calls to women in the Toledo area, telling them that he is conducting a survey for the lingerie company.

At the end of the call, the man reportedly asks for underwear and bra sizes and starts making sexual comments.

One woman, who received a call on Tuesday at about 6 p.m., said the caller told her she would receive two free gifts from the lingerie-retailer if she took the quick survey.

After the phone called turned sexual, she called a local Victoria's Secret store.

"I talked to their manager, and she said they had, like, more than 250 complaints, and it's been going on for about six months," the woman said.

A Victoria's Secret spokeswoman said, "The matter has been brought to our attention, and we will work closely with local authorities on this matter."

The woman said the call made her extremely uncomfortable.

"He's, like, looking these phone numbers up in the phone book," she said. "There's your address right there, so he can easily go to someone's house."

Police are now investigating.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
police are now investigating? 1 call could hardly be considered harassment. victoria secret could probably sue him in civil court.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Hammer
police are now investigating? 1 call could hardly be considered harassment. victoria secret could probably sue him in civil court.

read the article. It says VS has recieved over 250 complaints.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: bootymac
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Oh noes! I'm busted! :p

You bastard. you stole my idea! Now i gotta think of something else...:|
"Hello, I am a representative of Trojan Condoms"

that might work for LordJezo...but not for me.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
What IS it about female panties? You sit there waiting to do laundry and you see them in a pile of clean clothes - they're like forbidden toys. It's weird.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: NuclearNed
A pair of panties isn't the best thing in the world, but its next to it.

And they fit so well when you're wearing a tight pair of pants. :D

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Orsorum
What IS it about female panties? You sit there waiting to do laundry and you see them in a pile of clean clothes - they're like forbidden toys. It's weird.

Just put them on, you know you want to ;)

richardycc

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
wow this guy is a genius! I bet out of the X amount of calls he made, a few sl*tty women wanted to meet him afterward for a face to face interview. remember the pickup line guy, he got 1 out of 10.

Ryuson99

Golden Member
Feb 9, 2004
[/quote]"Hello, I am a representative of Trojan Condoms"[/quote]

Hello, I um recently bought some of your condoms, and um for some strange reason they keep on breaking and now im afraid of using them. So far from the 12 girls I been with about 9 of them have told me they are pregnant. I am thinking of suing your condoms unless you make right, you can reach me here on ATOT.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Orsorum
Originally posted by: AMCRambler
36C, size 8! Come and get me you raving sex fiend!

Size 8?

Yeah I don't wear panties so I don't know how they're sized. Care to enlighten me Orsorum? I figured it'd be the same way their pants are sized, same as guys underwear.

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003

It's a joke, people. Look closer.

Dont worry Ned, I got it!
Ive seen it and even........ :shocked: !

Unlike the youngsters here ;)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Ogg

It's a joke, people. Look closer.

Dont worry Ned, I got it!
Ive seen it and even........ :shocked: !

Unlike the youngsters here ;)

I got it as well. Just that it's older than dirt and wasn't funny.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: Hammer

read the article. It says VS has recieved over 250 complaints.

i did read it. you're not following what i'm saying. i'm assumeing he only called each woman once and 1 call does not constitute harassment.