Man owns ex who plotted against him via a fake facebook persona

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
I didn't know you could go on record like this, have it notarized and basically plot something with lies like this. Fighting deceit with deceit lol.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
img_0378-version-21.jpg

AHHH! I'll give you $5 to purge the look on her face from my memory.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
dumb egotistical moron has to have their fucking picture in every god damn article. i hate people like that.
ahhhh, ok....

now let's see who can actually find a pic of Angela Voelker. i found one of her estranged hubby already.

david1--300x300.jpg

'FACE' OF TROUBLE: The estranged wife of David Voelkert (above) posed as this teen on Facebook and "friended" him.

Last edited:

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
I didn't know you could go on record like this, have it notarized and basically plot something with lies like this. Fighting deceit with deceit lol.

Me neither...so I can notarize anything and then go say something crazy and as long as it doesn't happen, refer back to the notary and it will all go away?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
You notarize your written statement.

That's what I mean...for example I write "I am going to tell PERSON A I'm gonna punch him in his face and screw his sister but it's just a joke to see how he reacts" and get it notarized....then I do it and he sues me for verbal harrassment or calls the cops and I get arrested. As long as I have that notarized statement, I'm good?

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
That's what I mean...for example I write "I am going to tell PERSON A I'm gonna punch him in his face and screw his sister but it's just a joke to see how he reacts" and get it notarized....then I do it and he sues me for verbal harrassment or calls the cops and I get arrested. As long as I have that notarized statement, I'm good?
Nope. Like I said, here good only for ID os signer and date.

IIRC, OCGuy said Cali is way more stringent.

Anonemous

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
So step 1

Get a notary saying a death threat was just a prank for shits and giggles.

Step 2

Send Death threats.

Step 3

Get away scott free?