Man, Obama is just like Bush . . .

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
Originally posted by: JS80
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: XMan
If Dubya had made some of the stupid verbal gaffes Obama has been making lately, the press would have lampooned him.

I'd be more concerned with whether Obama would make the kinds of ACTUAL gaffes your Traitor In Chief has made. You know... like
  • Starting wars based on lies that kill thousands of Americans.
  • Squandering a surpluss and leaving us trillions of dollars in current and future debt our great grandchildren will still be paying long after we're all gone from this planet.
  • Shredding the rights guaranteed to all American citizens under the U.S. Constitution.
  • Committing torture and other horrific war crimes and crimes against humanity.
  • Failing to prepare or provide for relief for disasters like Katrina.
  • Selling out the interests of American citizens to the benefit of his corporate financial benefactors. Can you say Enron, Halliburton, Blackwater and more, little boy?
Be sure to tell us when Obama starts doing any of that, and maybe you'll have something to piss and moan about. Until then, your desperation is showing. :roll:

lol ur kind of pathetic

lol i guess the truth hurts

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Druidx

You forgot "Criminal Cabal", Now I'm sad. :(

Thanks for taking care of it for me. It's imparative to remind those still to slow to understand the concept that their Traitor In Chief AND his criminal cabal of traitors, murderers, torturers, war criminals and war profiteers really are the worst, most criminal adminstration in U.S. History and war criminals.

They have committed these crimes, and they have disgraced the honor and integrity of the United States of America, and they have done so in our name... yours and mine. Until we, the people, stand up to renounce them and hold them to account for their crimes, the rest of the world will see all of us as being as truly evil as they are.

lol ur kind of pathetic

Thanks. At least I'm kind. What's your excuse for being an UNkind turd? :roll:

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: Druidx

You forgot "Criminal Cabal", Now I'm sad. :(

Thanks for taking care of it for me. It's imparative to remind those still to slow to understand the concept that their Traitor In Chief AND his criminal cabal of traitors, murderers, torturers, war criminals and war profiteers really are the worst, most criminal adminstration in U.S. History and war criminals.

They have committed these crimes, and they have disgraced the honor and integrity of the United States of America, and they have done so in our name... yours and mine. Until we, the people, stand up to renounce them and hold them to account for their crimes, the rest of the world will see all of us as being as truly evil as they are.

lol ur kind of pathetic

Thanks. At least I'm kind. What's your excuse for being an UNkind turd? :roll:

Topic: Man, Obama is just like Bush . . .

Dave's Great Moments in Presidential Speeches

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Originally posted by: winnar111
Originally posted by: CallMeJoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zQK_EhDhZQ
Obama admits his muslim faith.
winnar111 elevating the level of discourse again.
Well, if a man lies about his faith, and is actually a member of the religion of intolerance, what else is he lying about?

Shall I be kind and use "disingenuous" or blunt and say "dishonest"? Senator Obama misspoke in an interview, and corrected himself immediately after the end of this carefully edited clip. You have posted an outright lie. If you lie about a man's faith, what else are you lying about?

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008
winnar111 elevating the level of discourse again.
Well, if a man lies about his faith, and is actually a member of the religion of intolerance, what else is he lying about?

Shall I be kind and use "disingenuous" or blunt and say "dishonest"? Senator Obama misspoke in an interview, and corrected himself immediately after the end of this carefully edited clip. You have posted an outright lie. If you lie about a man's faith, what else are you lying about?

I'm rather curious to find out how a man could be confused about his own religion.

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Mani

How does that tin foil hat fit?

Quoting the man's own words is now tin foil?

Quoting him taken out of context about a charge levied against him (which is what he was doing) and then saying it's proof of a grand conspiracy to hide his being a Muslim is the stuff the clowns in tin foil hat dream of.