Man Left to Die With Limbs, Penis Bound by Wife After Failed Sex Attempt

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2006/12/07/bashkkilling.shtml
Created: 07.12.2006 13:58 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 19:33 MSK

MosNews

A woman outraged by her husband?s unwillingness to make love to her wrapped up his penis with scotch tape and tried to force him into sexual intercourse. Her plan failed the woman wrapped her husband?s hands, legs and head with the tape and went to bed. The man died from suffocating, the website Pravda.Ru reported Thursday.

The incident occurred in Bashkortostan, Central Russia, in the village of Sidyakbash.

Investigators report that the 28-year-old had been partying with her friends that day and upon coming home she threw a tantrum in front of her husband and son. The latter told the police afterwards that his mother had come home late, she had been clearly drinking and tried to force his daddy to sleep with her.

But the man flatly rejected her advances. Outraged, the woman began to beat him savagely forcing him to take off all his clothes. The 10-year-old tried to protect his father but the woman hit the kid so hard that he passed out, MediaKorSet reports.

Having dealt with the boy the woman reportedly wrapped up her husband penis with scotch and tried to have sex with him but failed. The woman then wrapped up her husband entirely with adhesive tape, sealed up his mouth and nose and then went to bed.

During questioning the woman explained that the husband had shouted insults at her and she simply wanted him to shut up.

The man?s dead body was discovered by his mother-in-law who arrived in the morning to look after the children. The man was stark naked and dead, his limbs all wrapped up in scotch.

The man?s wife denied her role in the killing. She could not figure out at first what had happened. She claimed that her husband was not dead; he was only pretending to be dead, she isnsisted.

Forensic experts said the man had died by suffocation. Investigation into manslaughter is underway. If convicted, the woman may face up to 24 months behind bars.

Friends and neighbors said the man was a good worker and did not drink, unlike his wife who used to hit the bottle regularly, was unfaithful to her husband and constantly battered him and their kids. Her mother has several times asked the government bodies to strip her of parental rights.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
The bolded part should be the "faces up to 24 months in prison".

WTF!

Send her to Siberia for 50 years hard labor.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Scotch tape? That couldn't have been comfortable for her either, so wtf was she thinking?

I knew Russian women were crazy in bed, but not THAT crazy

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Man, I gotta date a Russian woman. I'll make sure to mix in some tranquilizers before we hit the bedroom though. :p

Mucho

Oct 20, 2001
And in other news:

UFO Crashes in Russia?s Siberia

MosNews

An unidentified flying object has crashed in Krasnoyarsk Region, Siberia, causing a forest fire, the RIA-Novosti news agency reported on Friday.

The crash took place in the taiga between the towns of Yeniseisk and Lesosibirsk, the agency said quoting the local Interior Ministry directorate. The crash was reported by local villagers and traces of forest fire can be seen on the site. Air traffic officials said that no aircraft were scheduled to fly in the region at the time of the crash and no air vessels were missing.

A group formed of police investigators, representatives of the Transport Prosecutors Service and representatives of the aircraft safety watchdog Rosavianadzor has started to the site of the crash from Krasnoyarsk.

Local Emergencies Directorate has sent a helicopter to the site. Text

arcas

Platinum Member
Apr 10, 2001
Wow. 24 months. If you want to kill someone, guess Russia is the place to do it.

MarkW

Sep 12, 2001
Go Go US Legal System!!!

up to 24 months for death

up to 3 years, 7 months for pot

Im not for or against pot, cause I have never smoked it. The world is crazy :(

So, if I ever have the urge to kill somebody. Instead of the old fashioned way of you know, just.. shooting them. Ill have to wrap them up with scotch tape pretending that I had the urge to have sex. Go from lifetime to 24 months? Hell yeah

But damnit, I'm male, so I will have a rape conviction too.

decisions, decisions...

Nevermind, 91TTZ just proved that I was a dumbass

my point still stands though :p

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
24 months for involuntary manslaughter for that sh!t. American law at its best.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Just for the hell of it, I wrapped my wrists in a LOT of layers of scotch tape. I was able to escape in about 30sec. :confused:

Did she drug him before this or something?

In any case, she'll probably die from TB in a Russian prison.

tfcmasta97

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2004
Uhhh isnt this manslaughter, rape, abuse and such?

Sounds like if a guy was to pull this off he'd get life without parole

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: MarkW
Go Go US Legal System!!!

So, if I ever have the urge to kill somebody. Instead of the old fashioned way of you know, just.. shooting them. Ill have to wrap them up with scotch tape pretending that I had the urge to have sex. Go from lifetime to 24 months? Hell yeah

decisions, decisions...

Originally posted by: Mrvile

Huh???? What does the US legal system have to do with Russia?

"The incident occurred in Bashkortostan, Central Russia, in the village of Sidyakbash."

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
Originally posted by: MarkW
Go Go US Legal System!!!

decisions, decisions...

Originally posted by: Mrvile

Huh???? What does the US legal system have to do with Russia?

"The incident occurred in Bashkortostan, Central Russia, in the village of Sidyakbash."

Hey, stop with all your logic crap. We don't need it here! :p