Man harassed Ivanka and her children

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 16, 2005
Do you think 15 year old girls want a transgender male to barge into their locker room? Do you think professional athletes want press members of the opposite sex in their shower rooms? You seem happy when Federal Law actually forces them to accept it.
you dropped something
StrawMan2.jpg

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Do you think 15 year old girls want a transgender male to barge into their locker room? Do you think professional athletes want press members of the opposite sex in their shower rooms? You seem happy when Federal Law actually forces them to accept it.
Name me one federal law that allows adults of the opposite sex to barge into dressing rooms of half naked children?

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Sadly, he's not better than that :( He's like so many other libs that can't fathom how utterly abhorrent Clinton was to many in this country.

Important & revealing facts? Really? Like how Christian conservatives pretend to care about Jesus? Before you get too comfortable in your denial, it's important to know that sweeping derogatory stereotypes are NOT facts....except perhaps for the bigots among us who've internalized and rationalized their hatred over the years. You're better than this. Please be better than this.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Sadly, he's not better than that :( He's like so many other libs that can't fathom how utterly abhorrent Clinton was to many in this country.

Who knew Clinton should've been more politically correct when dealing with your wannabe tough guy crowd.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
do you even read the links you post?

so, basically, you see the word transgender and flip your lid, and won't accept transgender individuals based on your own bias.

read the link, then read http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/docs/qa-201404-title-ix.pdf

a link, part of your linked article.

The basic buckshitting strategy is to spam nonsense to avoid talking about anything worthwhile. It's the best they could for their level of cognitive ability, and for various reasons evidently works well.

qliveur

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2007
According to the courts, its legal if someone is threatening my life and I stop shooting as soon as they retreat.
That really bugs you huh?
All those times you wanted to gun someone down but couldnt do it because of a technicality like they werent doing anything even slightly suspicious. Then some asshole like me comes along and gets to shoot in real life and it makes those 2000 plus hours on Counterstrike seem like a huge waste of your time.

Well good luck to you next year! With Trump in office you should easily be able to get away with shooting all the blacks you want.

George-Costanza-Winking.gif
Meanwhile, you'll be spending New Year's Eve offering rides home to drunk girls.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Who knew Clinton should've been more politically correct when dealing with your wannabe tough guy crowd.

Kid, you just need to give up. You completely missed the point I was trying to make; or you're deliberately avoiding it. Either way, you fail again.