Man Goes into Cardiac Arrest at Heart Attack Grill

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The nanny state response will be before men or women go into one of their restaurant an anal probe must be inserted to ensure no colon blockage.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Now what would be funny is if they gutted him and tossed him up on the grill..

"We kill'em, then Grill'em"

\the other white meat...
\\by the way, xBiffx - it's not a "heart attack" - it's a "heart episode."
\\\y'know - for the "pc" crowd..

Last edited:

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Now what would be funny is if they gutted him and tossed him up on the grill..

"We kill'em, then Grill'em"

\the other white meat...
\\by the way, xBiffx - it's not a "heart attack" - it's a "heart episode."
\\\y'know - for the "pc" crowd..

lmao! :D

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Over 350lbs eat for free. So you pay for the first four burgers, then you eat free for rest of your short life. Die fat and happy.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
I wonder how many die in BurgerKing or McD's? I would think a hell of a lot more!

Yeah, can I have the triple artery bypass burger?

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Nobody cares you fucking troll.

The "nanny state" protects me from you NOT you from you. Idiot.

Hey fuckhead. What if I own a restaurant like this? Seems the nanny state would protect you from me then. You know you want to tell people what they can and can't eat so please try harder next time. Fucking moron.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
Nobody cares you fucking troll.

The "nanny state" protects me from you NOT you from you. Idiot.
???
Explain seatbelt laws. I understand the law saying cars must have them, but I don't understand the law saying you must wear them. If someone wants to die, why not let him?

I wonder how many die in BurgerKing or McD's? I would think a hell of a lot more!

Yeah, can I have the triple artery bypass burger?
-heart attacks at the heart attack grill
-shot by ghetto trash at mcdonalds

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
I've always thought about the idea of reverse-psychology marketing, like creating a fast-food joint called "Grease Bomb" or "Cholesteburger" that actually serves very healthy food.

Eh, probably wouldn't work.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
I've always thought about the idea of reverse-psychology marketing, like creating a fast-food joint called "Grease Bomb" or "Cholesteburger" that actually serves very healthy food.

Eh, probably wouldn't work.
Health food only sells if you don't tell people it's health food. I think most of us have tried health food before and decided it was all shit. Less salt causing less taste, weird texture because coco butter was replaced with vegetable oil, etc. Any time I see something is good for me, I assume it tastes awful.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Health food only sells if you don't tell people it's health food. I think most of us have tried health food before and decided it was all shit. Less salt causing less taste, weird texture because coco butter was replaced with vegetable oil, etc. Any time I see something is good for me, I assume it tastes awful.

bananas are the lone exception. Riper and sweeter they are, better they are for you.

Or so I read somewhere.

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Unsaturated fat reduces your risk of heart disease... So there's nothing inherently wrong with fried food. Unless it's fried in trans fat. Unfortunately the restaurant industry has convinced Americans that trans fat tastes better, when all it does is save them money by lasting longer. I wanted to punch the screen when I watched the episodes of King of the Hill and American Dad where they acted like trans fat is something that you should have the "choice" to eat "in moderation" because it "tastes good".

Veliko

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2011
Explain seatbelt laws. I understand the law saying cars must have them, but I don't understand the law saying you must wear them. If someone wants to die, why not let him?

If I am sitting in front of you in the car then you are damn right that I want you and your stupid fat head to wear a seatbelt so that you don't come flying into me.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
I fully condone places like this. Thinning of the gene pool.

Except this guy didn't die, and now he'll require very expensive medical care, likely including surgery. The rest of us will probably end up picking up this guy's medical bill, too. Darwinism can't work if we as a society keep getting in the way.