Man facing charges after allegedly holding kids at gunpoint over Trump lawn sign

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
http://www.wxyz.com/news/allen-park...holding-kids-at-gunpoint-over-trump-lawn-sign

Michael Kubek, 56, called police to report the vandalism and when officers arrived, six kids ages 12-14, were reportedly sitting on the grass and Kubek was yelling and cursing at them.

Police say the six kids said they were hanging out in the park when Kubek ran up to them, accused them of damaging the Trump sign, pulled out a gun and told them to sit down on the grass.

Kubek reportedly admitted to the officer he pulled a gun and then said he was really mad because his political signs were also damaged just a week before and his house was egged.

FFS. This guy... making America great again. Saw this same guy and a few of his neighbors in a row that have really big front yards putting up their signs 2 weekends ago... Then later that afternoon they threw a lawn party with clowns, horses, and a bbq for the little kids on the block where their parents were doing their best of trying to pass down their low information genes and indoctrinate them. Sad...

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
A shame. I have no problem with vandals being shot, let alone simply detained, and age 12-14 is the perfect age to kill them since they have reasonably developed mental capabilities, yet most of them will not have reproduced yet.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
It should be noted for those who don't listen to the news story I linked: He doesn't know when the damage to his sign occurred. He did not see anyone committing the act, he has no surveillance video of anyone. He has no evidence of any sort of who or when.... He went outside, saw his sign damaged.... walked to a public park where they were sitting and pulled a gun on them and held them captive...

Jan 25, 2011
Bet in this case our conservative posters won't play their usual game of guess the race of the kids....

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
He went outside, saw his sign damaged.... walked to a public park where they were sitting and pulled a gun on them and held them captive...
So he's the aggressor in his own brandishing and threatening with a gun.
He won't be doing that again.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Waiting for Trump folks to post a picture of the kids and comment how they are obviously thugs and the media is hiding the fact that they attacked the guy or spoke spanish or support BLM. That they probably have criminal records and but since they are juveniles its difficult to find details. also that the parents of the kids are probably gluten free Prius driver or welfare people or something something something emails Hillary belongs in prison because Bill is a rapist and hates Jesus or something

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
A shame. I have no problem with vandals being shot, let alone simply detained, and age 12-14 is the perfect age to kill them since they have reasonably developed mental capabilities, yet most of them will not have reproduced yet.

This is a parody account isnt it?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
^^^ It's not newsworthy?

As for the makeup of the kids, since it's Allen Park and I am familiar with the neighborhood it's not likely to be black kids...

Jan 25, 2011
this is news today :(
It is news when people today seem to think everything is a reason to whip out their guns. we keep being told more guns make people safer. Remember the whole "an armed society is a polite society"? And yet this stuff is happening more and more often.

Take this case yesterday out of Washington. A man starts firing at his stolen car as its being driven away. He ends up killing a woman in a neighbouring house.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...t_his_stolen_car_k.html#incart_river_home_pop

And yet people will defend this type of thing. Feel it's justified to try to execute someone over a stolen car.

So newsworthy? IMHO it sure is.

Last edited:
Reactions: sandorski
Feb 16, 2005
^^^ It's not newsworthy?

As for the makeup of the kids, since it's Allen Park and I am familiar with the neighborhood it's not likely to be black kids...
I think he was just sad that it was actually happening and is a news story, not that it should not be.

Reactions: Thebobo

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
What I'm wondering is if the kids had put up a fight against being kidnapped, would the guy actually shoot them like the good upstanding law abiding responsible gun owning patriot that he is?

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Waiting for Trump folks to post a picture of the kids and comment how they are obviously thugs and the media is hiding the fact that they attacked the guy or spoke spanish or support BLM. That they probably have criminal records and but since they are juveniles its difficult to find details. also that the parents of the kids are probably gluten free Prius driver or welfare people or something something something emails Hillary belongs in prison because Bill is a rapist and hates Jesus or something
you left out BENGhaZI!

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
It should be noted for those who don't listen to the news story I linked: He doesn't know when the damage to his sign occurred. He did not see anyone committing the act, he has no surveillance video of anyone. He has no evidence of any sort of who or when.... He went outside, saw his sign damaged.... walked to a public park where they were sitting and pulled a gun on them and held them captive...

Fair enough. Guy sounds mentally ill then. Hopefully he gets life in prison.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
He should have put down those rabid SJW / Progressives with his second amendment rights. What a cuck.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I don't want to live in an America where I can't shoot the first people I see when I have been wronged. God can sort out the innocent from the guilty.