Man dressed as guard steals money from Armored Trucked.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
http://news.jammedup.com/2015/11/28...rd-robs-500000-from-armored-truck-in-detroit/

Video in link. The guy basically dressed up as a security guard, took money from the armored car after getting the driver to open up the truck, and walked off with $500k in bags of cash.

Pretty gutsy. Maybe they'll catch him. Maybe not.

*e2a*

interesting point about the charges that will be brought if the guy is caught.
Investigators from the Detroit office of the FBI confirmed the theft as a larceny, noting the money was lifted without even a hint of violence.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
It's not been his first tonight, not even his 101st.

You've posted a ton of things way, way stupider.

Seems to be your Modus Operandi right now, and more than a few people have noticed it.

Are you drunk or are you really this fucking retarded? The OP specifically asked what they meant by not enforcing existing gun laws and here you come and say the same shit the people he cited said!

I tried to come up with something a liberal would say that is equally stupid but I couldn't. So feel free to come up with something yourself and if it sounds really stupid then you will know how your post sounded;)

Last edited:

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Straight out of Groundhog Day. :)

There's cameras everywhere so there's a decent chance he'll get caught. I'm not one to side with criminals, but you almost have to admire the move.

[Jabba:] "Ho ho ho! This bounty hunter is my kind of scum! Fearless and inventive!"