Man Calls Skateboarding Teen ‘Mexican Piece Of S**t,’ Admits He’s Being Racist

Nov 8, 2012
Mexican isn't a race. Racism not found.

/thread.

(Also lol Huffpo. Also fair warning: vertical video that has bouncing. I couldn't take it anymore)

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
No, I'm dead serious. Being Mexican - while not a choice - is most certainly not a race. It is a nation. Would you like for me to send you a world map?

It’s amazing how often the ‘he isn’t bigoted against a race, he’s bigoted against a nationality!’ argument is used considering how incredibly stupid it is.

Reactions: darkswordsman17
Nov 8, 2012
It’s amazing how often the ‘he isn’t bigoted against a race, he’s bigoted against a nationality!’ argument is used considering how incredibly stupid it is.

How is it stupid? If he was racist it would be against the persons race. For instance, if I said "I hate mexicans" and you called me a racist - you would be insinuating that I am racist against Hispanics. In reality, I'm married to a south american Hispanic, so that would be kind of hard to pull off ;)

I know you guys want an easy slogan for your victim culture rallies that the rest of the world laughs at - with easy slogans to cry about marginalized groups such as... "Racist, sexist, antigay, xenophobic!" but I think you're going to have to add some more to your victim culture segregation grouping ;)

Also - all the kids in this vertical video DO deserve a whippin'. Not for being Mexican though (since plenty were clearly not) - but rather because they have the IQ and speech of toddlers.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
How is it stupid? If he was racist it would be against the persons race. For instance, if I said "I hate mexicans" and you called me a racist - you would be insinuating that I am racist against Hispanics. In reality, I'm married to a south american Hispanic, so that would be kind of hard to pull off ;)

I know you guys want an easy slogan for your victim culture rallies that the rest of the world laughs at - with easy slogans to cry about marginalized groups such as... "Racist, sexist, antigay, xenophobic!" but I think you're going to have to add some more to your victim culture segregation grouping ;)

It’s stupid because being bigoted towards Mexicans is just as ignorant and morally reprehensible as being bigoted towards Hispanics generally. This is not hard to understand and I’m genuinely baffled it needs to be explained to you.

Also you have to remember that conservatives are the ones constantly whining about how everyone is biased against them, not liberals, haha.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
‘It’s a nationality, not a race’ is totally the ‘it’s not a magazine it’s a clip’ of the bigotry debate. Ridiculous, pedantic stupidity by people trying to avoid the real topic.

Reactions: darkswordsman17

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Wait are they American or Mexican. How does he know where they live. Are they from Mexico? No? Ah but since he called them Mexicans correctly or incorrectly he can't be racist since Mexican isn't a race!!! LOL at this fucking idiot here...

Since they aren't all in fact Mexican and the RACIST really has no idea where they are from and is only being RACIST based on their look and color of skin it's kind of surprising that a racist apologist has been triggered out of their safe space to carry water for him...

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
There is only one race of humans, the human race, so racism does not exist.

Haters gonna hate, so let's just call it standard human nature to hate out of fear and self loathing, doesn't have the same ring to it. SHNHFSL, done.

Mar 11, 2004
To pull a full realibrad he would then need to earnestly say that he abhors racism and so when people use it incorrectly like in this case it hurts the cause of fighting real racism.

Since I stopped responding to his posts like that, did he ever get around to "I'm not racist, I have a black friend!!!"?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

Also - all the kids in this vertical video DO deserve a whippin'. Not for being Mexican though (since plenty were clearly not) - but rather because they have the IQ and speech of toddlers.

The problem is that he very likely calls every Hispanic a Mexican which would invalidate your point.