Man BUTCHERED family out fear of Obama winning.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
Obama is just an outlet for some crazy anarchist people who were already crazy to begin with. Sort of like how an active shooter will associate themselves with a violent video game.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
Crazy has nothing to do with politics.

What would be hilariously ironic is that Romney ends up winning?

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
Obama is just an outlet for some crazy anarchist people who were already crazy to begin with. Sort of like how an active shooter will associate themselves with a violent video game.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

We should ban all elections.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
fucking crazy people are crazy. political party has little to do with it. he would have found something else as a reason to kill them.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Just read the entire article. He was a ""wealthy defense contractor."

I guess he was afraid of losing that sweet Brown people killing money that has been flowing ever since Bush took office in 2000.

I have even less than zero sympathy for this idiot now.

Speaking of crazy, yours makes no sense. If Obama's policy was different you would have seen that in 2009.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
A history of mental illness, the loss of a dear uncle, and a growing fear of Obama winning a second term in the White House took its toll on the mind of Mr Peterson, a wealthy defense contractor, the friend said.

Maybe that is the real problem?

Nov 30, 2006
Those who stoop so low as to broadly slam conservatives for the actions of a mentally ill person are likely to have mental illness issues themselves.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Using a murder story spike the football and do your political victory dance is tasteless.

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
The 'conservative' in the thread title is just flame baiting. While it may be technically correct, it doesn't add anything to the story as no one would possibly think that this is a reflection of a conservative mindset, nor that anyone but a psychotic would use their political views as a reason to kill their own family.

While not technically equal (since one is a choice and the other is genetic) the thread title could have also accurately read "white man butchered family out of fear of Obama winning". It could have read "Methodist butchered family out of fear of Obama winning".

All would be accurate, and none would provide any meaningful information as far as the thread is concerned.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Shame on you, OP, for using a family tragedy for political reasons. If you're as much a representative of liberals as that poor sick man was of conservatives, we're all screwed.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Holding my breath for the imminent ban of the OP for posting such a deliberate troll title/thread.....

:eek:
:oops:

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
It's obviously the guy was mentally ill, politics has nothing to do with it, outside of the OP using the story To be a complete douche.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
So can we blame Obama for this? I mean, a lot of Democrats have held Palin directly responsible for the Gofford shooting.

SarcasmSign.jpg

Last edited:

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
So can we blame Obama for this? I mean, a lot of Democrats have held Palin directly responsible for the Gofford shooting.

Way to double down on stupid, you and the OP should take long walks in the beach together.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I wonder if the family could sue the propaganda outlets like Drudge or Fox News for accelerating his already paranoid delusional state. Be interesting.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Lesson: Watching Foxnews long enough may may make you do the craziest things.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I had a great reply in mind. It involved spidey but my better angel prevailed.

Patting myself on the back.

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
he worked as a defense contractor. she worked for a company that specialized in defense, law enforcement, and intelligence. possible that one came across restricted information and were murdered to keep them quiet?

Lol... that only happens in books. You can't blame this on the party even if they do tend to go heavier on the fear-mongering. Seriously, this is pretty disgusting.