man am i going crazy, or does the collaboration of the chinese riots and the m.e. rio

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
riots not strike anyone else as a potential shitstorm the likes of us has never seen?

you guys feelin the way the shit is clinging to the air??

the fuck?

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
It just proves to me more than ever we need LESS United States intervention in the rest of the world. I find it funny we're so busy extending our "arms" out everywhere to spread "Americanism" without ever considering maybe some people don't want it. Which goes on to infringe against our "own" belief system. Kind of silly. Really wish we could be less interventionist. I'm not asking for isolationism when I call for all of our "arms" to be pulled in, I just don't want us to be interventionists.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
not crazy, just more educated on topics related to world politics. i assume gou turned off faux news now? good for you zj.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
not crazy, just more educated on topics related to world politics. i assume gou turned off faux news now? good for you zj.

i've known faux news was propoganda for a while now.. as well as all the other media we get..

as well as al jazeera, bbc...

cheers SandEagle :) your one of the few that knows what's up around here..

Status
Not open for further replies.