man, afghanistan killed a general!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
man they whacked a general, the talibs dont mess around, nex thang ya know they gonna be kicking ass ova here

http://abcnews.go.com/International...ing-afghan-military-academy/story?id=24843479

the last general that was killed was Lt. Gen. Timothy Maude on 9/11. before dat General Casey (SP?) in Vietnam.

There's another thread on this topic. OP chose to write in a trolling matter, so I'll simply dismiss this thread. -Admin DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
man they whacked a general, the talibs dont mess around, nex thang ya know they gonna be kicking ass ova here

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=24843479
actually technically your post was 2nd......you required commentary after the other thread was started that had commentary -- you only added personal commentary after it was mentioned in the other post.......you can hardly call that nonsense you posted "Commentary"....

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
actually technically your post was 2nd......you required commentary after the other thread was started that had commentary -- you only added personal commentary after it was mentioned in the other post.......you can hardly call that nonsense you posted "Commentary"....

uh no i didnt, someone else just copies my idea for a thread and hijacked it. ur not supposed to do that under da rools. innione posting under that thread is also brayking the rules, gist sayin'...

cabri

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2012
uh no i didnt, someone else just copies my idea for a thread and hijacked it. ur not supposed to do that under da rools. innione posting under that thread is also brayking the rules, gist sayin'...

Maybe if you would get rid of that fake ghetto verbiage, then people might give you some respect along with your posts

Sattern

Jul 20, 2014
Skylercompany.com
That's not the first incident this year that has been stirring up, we only hear about deaths when there is someone high up or when tragic outbreaks occur.

There are probably 100's of other incidents that occurred we know nothing about.

It's sad the general had to go but this is war without terms so what do you expect?

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Can the mods delete this poorly written post in favor of the better version?

mirageracerx

Aug 20, 2013
everyone does warfare playing black ops/planetside and the side that loses has to submit to surrender? I feel thats a lot better alternative than actual people dying and real casualties. litigation over lag would be interesting as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.