Man Accused Of Beating His Mom Flashes NBC 10

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
PHILADELPHIA -- According to police, Philadelphia Judge Lisa Richette is the victim of an assault.

But the Common Pleas Court judge is telling a much different story. And the judge's son bared his soul, and more, to NBC 10.

NBC10's Monique Braxton reported that calls Wednesday to the judge's home and chambers were not returned, but neighbors said trouble has been brewing at her home on the 1900 block of Lombard Street for some time.

Larry Richette, 48, was arrested Tuesday after his mother was taken from her Lombard Street home to Jefferson Hospital about 5 p.m.

Philadelphia detectives have charged the judge's son with aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment.

Investigators said the judge first blamed her son, but they said she later claimed she fell out of bed. She had a cut above her eye that required stitches.

"He obviously needs some help and, you know, it would be nice if he'd get that and she'd be able to be safe in her own home," said Janine Everett, the judge's neighbor.

Police said that Larry Richette told them Wednesday night that his mother is crazy, and she told police her son had been mean to her.

This wouldn't be the first time Lisa Richette was assaulted, Braxton reported. Twenty years ago, a purse-snatcher attacked the judge. And a woman assaulted the judge one year ago by walking up and punching her as she sat in her car.No one answered Wednesday at the judge's home, but our cameras captured a different and alarming response outside Larry Richette's house a few blocks away on Pemberton Street.

We're warning that you may find the reaction we got from the judge's son disturbing.

"Is the camera on?" asked Larry Richette as he answered the door.

"Yes, I'd like to talk to you about the charges against you involving your mother," Braxton said.

Richette pulled back his robe and flashed Braxton and her photojournalist, saying, "That's what I think of TV news."

Police said Wednesday afternoon that the judge is no longer cooperating with their investigation, so they are not sure if she has been treated and released from the hospital.
http://www.nbc10.com/news/1394...tail.html?dl=mainclick
http://willdo.philadelphiaweek...8/man_does_what_w.html

Slideshow
http://www.nbc10.com/slideshow...s/13950207/detail.html

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: iamaelephant
Why is there a big warning? There isn't even any wang in those pictures.
Did you see those man boobs?

:Q

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's some of the funniest sh!t ever. the Newswoman got WTFPWNED, and that's what I think of the news too!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TehMac
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That's some of the funniest sh!t ever. the Newswoman got WTFPWNED, and that's what I think of the news too!

x2 :laugh:

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Originally posted by: LoKe
Look at her face. :laugh:

The face was priceless. She totally got owned and she knew it. I guess the only thing she could do was walk away...

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
"Suck on this"

wait, but where's the sympathy for the mum? I mean, she got beaten by RANDOM ppl before???

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Mucho
I wonder if he will be charged with indecent exposure? :)
It was in the view of the public... so I think he can and will.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: edro
Originally posted by: Mucho
I wonder if he will be charged with indecent exposure? :)
It was in the view of the public... so I think he can and will.

I think that's interesting... on one hand, he was on his private property... on the other hand, there was a camera broadcasting live... I wonder how the courts would rule that.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Modular
If he's in his home can they do anything about it?

yip they sure can. there was a case in denver a few years ago where a guy in his home, naked reached out from his front door to get the news paper. well some uppity bitch across the street who just happend to be taking her kid out to the car saw him and called the cops. he was arrested for sexual assult by exposing himself, served time and is now a registered sex offender.

true story and a total abuse of our legal system.

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
lol,
"I don't really want to talk to you right now"
"But im with NBC, please just for a second"
*FLASH*
"Ok, now im considering it!"

eleison

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Originally posted by: Citrix
Originally posted by: Modular
If he's in his home can they do anything about it?

yip they sure can. there was a case in denver a few years ago where a guy in his home, naked reached out from his front door to get the news paper. well some uppity bitch across the street who just happend to be taking her kid out to the car saw him and called the cops. he was arrested for sexual assult by exposing himself, served time and is now a registered sex offender.

true story and a total abuse of our legal system.

being a registered sex offender use to mean something specific.. now it can mean just about anything. Got caught naked getting the news paper.. registered sex offender... having sex as a teenager with your girlfriend in highschool... registered sex offender... innocently taking pictures of your daughter at a family get-together at the beach with her friends.. registered sex offender. Looking a an underage burrito the wrong way, sexual offender.