Male "enhancement" pills, how do they work?

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
I'm just thinking, so you drink this pill, and supposedly and allegedly, it makes your "member" larger. Now, how the hell does it know which part of the body to enhance? What if you drink it, and get a bigger nose, ears, etc...

Anybody here tried it?

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
I remember reading the only "true" way to actually increase the size of a penis is through surgery.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
I remember reading the only "true" way to actually increase the size of a penis is through surgery.

The only way to "increase" size is to cut the ligament below it, but that leaves you with awful scaring and potential loss of sensativity. It doesn't guarantee a size increase, but what increase you get would be minimal.

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
apparently there are exercises u can do that will enlarge it by half an inch or so over time. dunno if those actually work or not

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
My brother bought some "enlargement cream" and all it did was make his hands grow bigger. :laugh:

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Why were you reading about this?

Even Bill Gates wants a bigger house.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Why were you reading about this?

Even Bill Gates wants a bigger house.

Dr. 90210 for the win.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Schadenfreude
It doesn't.

/thread

(I'm surprised no one else posted this before I did)

Because that wouldn't be grammatically correct.

"How do 'they' work?"

"It doesn't."

I'm only here to help you pass English.

glenn beck

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2004
Just buy an L-Arginine/L-Orthinine(which is probabaly in it) supplement from GNC or somebody, does same thing, all it does is increases blood flow.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: glenn beck
Just buy an L-Arginine/L-Orthinine(which is probabaly in it) supplement from GNC or somebody, does same thing, all it does is increases blood flow.

Increased blood flow? Isn't that what we call an erection?

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Originally posted by: glenn beck
Increased blood flow? Isn't that what we call an erection?
LOL, so it's an anti-cholesteral pill?