Malala confronts Obama

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Per this: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/11/obamas-meet-with-malala/?hpt=hp_t3

"I also expressed my concerns that drone attacks are fueling terrorism," she said in a statement released today. "Innocent victims are killed in these acts, and they lead to resentment among the Pakistani people. If we refocus efforts on education it will make a big impact."

I respect her (significantly) for standing up to the Taliban and for confronting Obama. However, I believe that she is essentially misguided in that she doesn't understand that the Islamic world will always commit terrorist acts against the Western (or otherwise non-Islamic) world simply because we are not Islamic. She is an idealistic teenager and she means well, but her worldview is shifted far towards Islamic values than it is toward Western values.

Eug

Lifer
Mar 11, 2000
Yeah, she's a strong kid, and has gone through a lot, but she's still a kid.

bubblehulk

Oct 13, 2013
I believe that she is essentially misguided in that she doesn't understand that the Islamic world will always commit terrorist acts against the Western (or otherwise non-Islamic) world simply because we are not Islamic. She is an idealistic teenager and she means well, but her worldview is shifted far towards Islamic values than it is toward Western values.

I needed to create an account to respond to this ridiculous crap you're spewing. Can't even tell if you're serious or not. She is telling the man dropping drone missiles on her people that they're sick of it. If someone dropped a missile on the house next door to you, but your child was outside playing and get blown away, how would you feel? You realize, even though this girl doesn't have 41,000 posts on a forum, she actually has a much more well-rounded view on the world than you do.

Do you blow yourself up when people don't share your religious or spiritual views? My guess would be no, you do not. Most people don't. Look up the term blowback, and then look up the coup of 1953 in Iran. You will very soon realize that Americans are hated because we cause trouble world-wide. Basically, you have just been awakened from the matrix and are now seeing the world for the first time. It can be scary, but at least you have the satisfaction of not falling for the mainstream brain washing. (and Americans are not well liked, but the American govt is really what people hate) and looking at the govt shit down its easy to see why.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I needed to create an account to respond to this ridiculous crap you're spewing. Can't even tell if you're serious or not. She is telling the man dropping drone missiles on her people that they're sick of it. If someone dropped a missile on the house next door to you, but your child was outside playing and get blown away, how would you feel? You realize, even though this girl doesn't have 41,000 posts on a forum, she actually has a much more well-rounded view on the world than you do.

Do you blow yourself up when people don't share your religious or spiritual views? My guess would be no, you do not. Most people don't. Look up the term blowback, and then look up the coup of 1953 in Iran. You will very soon realize that Americans are hated because we cause trouble world-wide. Basically, you have just been awakened from the matrix and are now seeing the world for the first time. It can be scary, but at least you have the satisfaction of not falling for the mainstream brain washing. (and Americans are not well liked, but the American govt is really what people hate) and looking at the govt shit down its easy to see why.
talk about spewing crap...............

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
OP apparently doesn't like it when a person politely asks "please stop killing my people".

I'm as war hawk as anyone - but only for a purpose. Bin Laden is dead, Afghanistan is "re-built" (read: exactly the same as it was 15 years ago), but neanderthals are still obsessed with killing Muslims. To what end?

If you think this girl offends you, what about our leaders whose incompetence has killed more Americans than those who died on September 11th? Those leaders who think it's a great idea to leave soldiers on patrol in the streets of the Middle East. So they can have a target painted on their backs for snipers and IEDs. The military is meant for killing, but it was used for policing.

Their orders of "nation building" expressly got Americans killed. Where is your outrage over that?

The world's Islamic Terrorism problem will only be solved one of two ways. Genocide, or by a moderate Muslim faction assuming power over the rest. F'ing around by killing a few men, women, and children isn't a complete genocide, nor is it going to help moderates. All we're doing is fueling terrorism.

Let them build their own countries, and let us stay home attending to the Muslim population here on our soil. They are the ones who would harbor terrorists that strike us - they need our help the most, for both our sakes.

The end of Islamic Terrorism doesn't come from a drone strike.

bubblehulk

Oct 13, 2013
Yes...we are actually CAUSING terrorism by carrying on a very expensive, endless, bogged down war against it. Makes sense when you think about it...we've been dropping bombs on the Middle East for decades, we intervene in Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Iraq, Iran....the list goes on. How can people NOT resent us?

Think about this statement most of all: would you strap a bomb to yourself Because someone in a country you've never been to on the other side of the world has a different kind of belief or govt?

Wait no, you're right. They hate us because we have "freedom."

Would you laugh at me if I said that large parts of the world think 9/11 was a joke? Everyone else sees Al Qaeda as the CIA middle east branch. The people we fought in Iraq and Afghanistan are the people Obama, Kerry, and McCains want to help in Syria.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Dude he happens to have a very good point.

I agree with him too. The OP criticizes Malala for pleading for her people because she's a muslim.

ATPN is as anti-muslim as it gets. So, why would her opinion get a fair consideration here?

There is no need to sew more seeds of resentment by carrying out drone attacks that kill more good people than bad people.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
I agree with him too. The OP criticizes Malala for pleading for her people because she's a muslim.

ATPN is as anti-muslim as it gets. So, why would her opinion get a fair consideration here?

There is no need to sew more seeds of resentment by carrying out drone attacks that kill more good people than bad people.

Sorry but she takes a childs viewpoint of the world. The complexity behind the drone attacks is far greater than what she is considering.

As far as that causing terrorists, sure, it probably does, however, it is not the cause of terrorism. You could go back decades and find out that it has nothing to do with drone strikes or even us going to war with various factions in the ME.

There is a myriad of reasons why they don't like us and every faction has their own reason.

Innocents? In the tribal areas? That don't know they are harboring people who plan attacks against true innocents?

Are you kidding me?

This is where I can't help but shake my head at people. The ones who cannot make the distinction between those who intentionally target civilians and those who target those who target civilians but end up taking out a few people who harbor the terrorists.

Last edited:

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
malala_yousafzai_courage.jpg

Agree or disagree, Malala has earned a right to her opinion.

And this old soldier happens to agree with her. Obama, his kill lists and his drones, aren't going to win any wars...

Uno
Sentry Dog Handler
US Army 69-71

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
malala_yousafzai_courage.jpg

Agree or disagree, Malala has earned a right to her opinion.

And this old soldier happens to agree with her. Obama, his kill lists and his drones, aren't going to win any wars...

Uno
Sentry Dog Handler
US Army 69-71

Earned her right?

By getting shot from the same people she is now saying we shouldn't kill?

How does she propose we stop them, or at least disrupt them? By trying to educate women? Ohh yeah, they shoot them and throw acid on them. By talking nice to them and negotiating? LOL.

What's your solution, Uno? Do you want to just say nice words and hope we don't offend them in some minute way that they'll then try to ram more planes into our buildings or bomb our commuter busses? Ohhh, we better not support Israel, or Saudi Arabia, we better not speak out against the Koran or support India too much. Maybe we should just become Fortress America and get out of the who world, become isolationist like Ron Paul suggests. Except for the fact that it would collapse our entire economy. But you don't care about that, do you? At least not until your VA benefits or SS gets disrupted. Then it's "team America, fuck yeah, protect our global power position so I can get mah monay!"

Get real. These people don't give a fuck about civilians, they don't give a fuck about collateral damage and they don't give a fuck about this little girl. They are amused that she chastised the President, they love it, because it just weakens us further. In fact, they care so little about civilians that they INTENTIONALLY target them. At least we are trying to hit terrorists first.

My answer to this little girl would be to let actions speak louder than words. Tell her that we'll stop droning if every single peace loving muslim turns around and kills every single terrorist who wants nothing to do but attack the US for perceived slights.

Then they should raise up against every single Mullah and cast them down so muslims can get rid of their middle-ages viewpoints.

But when will we hold her people accountable for that? Never. That's when.

bubblehulk

Oct 13, 2013
Sorry but she takes a childs viewpoint of the world. The complexity behind the drone attacks is far greater than what she is considering.

Oh, you know how intricate drone missions are? Do tell. *insert Willy Wonka meme here*

No, it is not complex. The United States violates the sovereignty of nations all over the planet with drone strikes against "terrorists" but create a dozen new ones for every one they kill. You wouldnt declare a holy war against a country that kills your little brother or sister or parents with drone strikes? Seriously. If someone said there was a terrorist living in my apartment building I would hope police or something would come and arrest him, or at least kill him there. Drones are pure evil. They kill you from thousands of miles away with no trial, no right to a jury. And you cannot say they are "enemy combatants" because Congress did not declare an actual WAR. There is no such thing as a war on Terror same as there is no such thing as a war on democracy or freedom.

As far as that causing terrorists, sure, it probably does, however, it is not the cause of terrorism. You could go back decades and find out that it has nothing to do with drone strikes or even us going to war with various factions in the ME.

Oh really? In the same line of thinking you admit that terrorism is caused by drone strikes, then say the opposite. Sounds like you are confused. Yes, it does go back decades. In 1953 the CIA helped Britain overthrow the democratically elected president of Iran, Mossadeq. He wanted Iran to broker a new deal with the western oil company now known as BP because Iran was essentially being robbed of their oil revenue. Because of this, Britain comes to the US and says "uh hey America...don't look now, but Iran is being run by communists! They want the people of Iran to reap the benefits of their own natural resources! We must stop this!" so they did. They staged riots, paid actors, and took over radio towers. They very recently (only a month or two ago) the CIA declassified all of this and actually acknowledged doing it. Iran is now in the process of filing a law suit against America and the CIA.

There is a myriad of reasons why they don't like us and every faction has their own reason.

Could be, but I bet all the reasons boil down to western intervention in their countries.

Are you kidding me?

Afraid not.

This is where I can't help but shake my head at people. The ones who cannot make the distinction between those who intentionally target civilians and those who target those who target civilians but end up taking out a few people who harbor the terrorists.

You would be disturbed to find that the rebel/terrorist/death squads you speak of who target civilians are the same people the US just tried to support in Syria right? Putin made Obama and Kerry look so foolish. It was Russia who came up with the plan to have an international body destroy the chemical weapons. How come Kerry didn't think of that? What a bunch of jokers.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005

:thumbsup:

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Oh, you know how intricate drone missions are? Do tell. *insert Willy Wonka meme here*

I meant the geopolitical complexity. But you knew that already.
No, it is not complex. The United States violates the sovereignty of nations all over the planet with drone strikes against "terrorists" but create a dozen new ones for every one they kill. You wouldnt declare a holy war against a country that kills your little brother or sister or parents with drone strikes? Seriously. If someone said there was a terrorist living in my apartment building I would hope police or something would come and arrest him, or at least kill him there. Drones are pure evil. They kill you from thousands of miles away with no trial, no right to a jury. And you cannot say they are "enemy combatants" because Congress did not declare an actual WAR. There is no such thing as a war on Terror same as there is no such thing as a war on democracy or freedom.

If we were violating sovereignty then why don't they launch UN investigations, sanctions, or other actions? Why won't Pakistan shut down access for supplies to the troops?

They are using the US as a break against the influence of the Taliban in the tribal areas. There is no violation of sovereignty. Give me a break.

Oh really? In the same line of thinking you admit that terrorism is caused by drone strikes, then say the opposite. Sounds like you are confused. Yes, it does go back decades. In 1953 the CIA helped Britain overthrow the democratically elected president of Iran, Mossadeq. He wanted Iran to broker a new deal with the western oil company now known as BP because Iran was essentially being robbed of their oil revenue. Because of this, Britain comes to the US and says "uh hey America...don't look now, but Iran is being run by communists! They want the people of Iran to reap the benefits of their own natural resources! We must stop this!" so they did. They staged riots, paid actors, and took over radio towers. They very recently (only a month or two ago) the CIA declassified all of this and actually acknowledged doing it. Iran is now in the process of filing a law suit against America and the CIA.

Sure, drones cause some converts to terrorism. However, to pin everything on western intervention is silly. It's even worse when, on one hand, you laud Malala, but on the other you say we shouldn't intervene in the affairs of the ME. Yet they can't even get out of their own way in raising up the populations from poverty and religious oppression. This is why I say that I can't take any of them all that seriously unless they start overthrowing their own "leaders".

Could be, but I bet all the reasons boil down to western intervention in their countries.

Sure, that was ABL's reason for being pissed at the US. How dare we protect SA from Iraq. We need to go bomb some of their buildings now!

You would be disturbed to find that the rebel/terrorist/death squads you speak of who target civilians are the same people the US just tried to support in Syria right? Putin made Obama and Kerry look so foolish. It was Russia who came up with the plan to have an international body destroy the chemical weapons. How come Kerry didn't think of that? What a bunch of jokers.

I 100% agree that the Syria thing is f'd up. I hated the idea of going in to begin with. However, the complexity behind that decision was huge also (again, not drones). Given that we want to support some factions but rip down others. Some are proxy fights while others are not. I do think a lot of the reason for going in was due to SA, and others, wanting Bashar out.

bubblehulk

Oct 13, 2013
This girl is standing up for her country. That's a good thing. (whether or not she is legit is something I can't know, but hey, embarrassing Obama on TV is hilarious)

I'm not saying we can't "go after" terrorists, but why not in a way that is transparent? Flying into Pakistan in blacked out helicopters, shooting up the joint then taking off IS a violation of sovereignty. Pakistan didn't know America was coming for Bin laden. If he was even there. I didn't see him, did you? Oh wait they dumped his body in the ocean...the most wanted man in world history...or at least recent world history...and they just dump him overboard? Oh.

Shooting drones at American citizens in Yemen is another one...but that should piss off more Americans. Yes fellow citizens, now you can be executed with no trial, no jury, no nothing. Just a guy with a remote control.

You should google "PTSD in drone pilots" and you'll find out just horrific they are. And I keep using drones as an example because they are a great example of everything wrong with the world. No, I'm not saying ALL terrorism is caused by drones specifically, but by foreign intervention. Drones just happen to be the latest craze in mass murder of brown people. This is the white man's burden mixed with the greed of Wall Street. The combo is quite deadly.

Launch UN investigations? They don't launch real investigations into chemical weapons attacks by terrorists (not Syrian govt forces) yet you think they would challenge America in an open and public way? Who would launch one? I'm not well versed in international law when it comes to the UN. But I would imagine it would take someone with the balls of a 16 year old girl to stand up to America. Or does anyone even care? The main stream media has brainwashed people pretty good when it comes to the US being the most awesomest, best, democratic country in the world! Exceptionalism! The shining city on the hill as they said in all the GOP debates last election cycle. Extreme nationalism makes me sick. We need (our "leaders" need to be taken down a notch, back to reality.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
This girl is standing up for her country. That's a good thing. (whether or not she is legit is something I can't know, but hey, embarrassing Obama on TV is hilarious)

Standing up for her country? Are you fucking kidding me? I mean really, are you fucking insane?

What she did originally, trying to educate her people, was standing up for her country. Now she's just a sideshow and a tool to try to hurt the US. Why doesn't she just keep bashing the misogynists and religeous zealots that keep her country in the shithole status it is in right now?

Nope, can't DARE think that they are really the cause of the problem. It's the US trying to kill them that is the cause of the problem.

You are really a naif.

I'm not saying we can't "go after" terrorists, but why not in a way that is transparent? Flying into Pakistan in blacked out helicopters, shooting up the joint then taking off IS a violation of sovereignty. Pakistan didn't know America was coming for Bin laden. If he was even there. I didn't see him, did you? Oh wait they dumped his body in the ocean...the most wanted man in world history...or at least recent world history...and they just dump him overboard? Oh.
Does Pakistan currently allow supplies for NATO troops into their country to resupply Afghanistan troops?

If so they must either:

A. See that they gain a greater strategic benefit and still allow us, despite the "violations".

or

B. Know at several governmental levels that this is needed and have an "understanding" but grouse about it publicly to manage the fallout.

If they truly thought that it damaged their sovereignty AND wanted something done about it they'd stop supplies.

Shooting drones at American citizens in Yemen is another one...but that should piss off more Americans. Yes fellow citizens, now you can be executed with no trial, no jury, no nothing. Just a guy with a remote control.

I guess we should use black helicopters, or put boots on the ground, or just ask them nicely to turn themselves in. None of that would be controversial, would it? They would just come walking in, on their own free will, to face trials as traitors, right?

You should google "PTSD in drone pilots" and you'll find out just horrific they are. And I keep using drones as an example because they are a great example of everything wrong with the world. No, I'm not saying ALL terrorism is caused by drones specifically, but by foreign intervention. Drones just happen to be the latest craze in mass murder of brown people. This is the white man's burden mixed with the greed of Wall Street. The combo is quite deadly.

Mass murder? Mass murder was taking down two towers that had not a single combatant in them. THAT is mass murder.

You don't want to get droned? Turn the fuckers in. Raise up against them. Otherwise if they want to make war, we will make war back.

We used to understand this as a country. Now we want to sit around a campfire and sing pretty little songs with the people who want to kill us and won't negotiate. Ohh, and they are the same fucks who acid attack their women, honor kill them if they dare step out of line, and subjugate their populations brutally through religion. But let's ignore that.

Launch UN investigations? They don't launch real investigations into chemical weapons attacks by terrorists (not Syrian govt forces) yet you think they would challenge America in an open and public way? Who would launch one? I'm not well versed in international law when it comes to the UN. But I would imagine it would take someone with the balls of a 16 year old girl to stand up to America. Or does anyone even care? The main stream media has brainwashed people pretty good when it comes to the US being the most awesomest, best, democratic country in the world! Exceptionalism! The shining city on the hill as they said in all the GOP debates last election cycle. Extreme nationalism makes me sick. We need (our "leaders" need to be taken down a notch, back to reality.

They could certainly ask for the UN to do something. Even if it is just a censure, but nobody does it.

It's not balls, it is naivete. She doesn't have the capability to understand the many layers of geopolitical conflict she is getting herself into.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006

Lol so that would make you Morpheus? Matrix analogies, meaningless insults based on post count, and allegations of brain washing. Yep, I'm on the internet! :D

No one's saying America has a spotless record, and I'm sure our misdeeds abroad have caused more than a few converts to terrorism, but you seem to be accepting and apologizing for the propaganda that the terrorists put in their recruitment tapes. There's another generally common thread to modern terrorism: Islam. An Israeli Colonel once put it nicely when defending racial profiling: "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim."

Now why is that exactly? Why aren't Hindus, Buddhists, Jews and Christians abroad attacking America in similar proportions? If the cause is, as you say, our foreign policy, plenty of them have been affected just as negatively by it over the years. Hell you want to go back to 1954? We fought a massive war with Germany not too long before that, and killed millions of German civilians along with our allies. Where are the German suicide bombers today? Why didn't they blow up the world trade center? God knows terrorists rationalize their actions by going back to the freaking Crusades if they have to.

Hell Vietnam is an even better example. We butchered their country and then retreated, leaving those who had supported us to mostly very gruesome fates. They have every reason to hate us, and we've killed far more Vietnamese than Arabs or Afghans. Where are the Vietnamese terror cells?

Americans are "hated" by Muslims (only some Muslims mind you, the Kurds love us), in large part because the religion of Islam seems to promote a disproportional amount of hate of outsiders relative to to other modern religions. It also provides more rewards for such hate through the promotion of martyrdom. I know of no modern Christian denomination of any significance that preaches killing others will get you into heaven. Even the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't sink that low. On the other hand, look up "Mother of Hamas". Read and listen to the teachings of Imams out of Mecca and Medina, entire cities where no non-Muslims are allowed. It's freaking scary, and I can make direct analogies to medieval Christan rhetoric at the time of the Crusades. Hell their notorious Allah hu'Akbar ("God is Great!") is near identical to the Crusaders' "God wills it!".

Islam is a medieval belief system in a modern world. That's not to say that there aren't people who modernized it, either on their own or through organized means; but those that don't or lack the means to are following a medieval governmental and religious institution, that is directly analogous to the medieval Catholic Church in terms of its power and influence. Christianity has had its enlightenment. Muslims can walk the streets of the Vatican with everyone. Muslim dignitaries meet there with the Pope. When was the last time the Pope was greeted in Mecca?

I imagine many will disagree with this for some reason or other, but IMO if you could take the modern Islamic nations and replace Islam with any other mainstream religion, you'd see far less international terrorism in the world.

Last edited:

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Earned her right?

By getting shot from the same people she is now saying we shouldn't kill?

How does she propose we stop them, or at least disrupt them? By trying to educate women? Ohh yeah, they shoot them and throw acid on them. By talking nice to them and negotiating? LOL.

What's your solution, Uno? Do you want to just say nice words and hope we don't offend them in some minute way that they'll then try to ram more planes into our buildings or bomb our commuter busses? Ohhh, we better not support Israel, or Saudi Arabia, we better not speak out against the Koran or support India too much. Maybe we should just become Fortress America and get out of the who world, become isolationist like Ron Paul suggests. Except for the fact that it would collapse our entire economy. But you don't care about that, do you? At least not until your VA benefits or SS gets disrupted. Then it's "team America, fuck yeah, protect our global power position so I can get mah monay!"

Get real. These people don't give a fuck about civilians, they don't give a fuck about collateral damage and they don't give a fuck about this little girl. They are amused that she chastised the President, they love it, because it just weakens us further. In fact, they care so little about civilians that they INTENTIONALLY target them. At least we are trying to hit terrorists first.

My answer to this little girl would be to let actions speak louder than words. Tell her that we'll stop droning if every single peace loving muslim turns around and kills every single terrorist who wants nothing to do but attack the US for perceived slights.

Then they should raise up against every single Mullah and cast them down so muslims can get rid of their middle-ages viewpoints.

But when will we hold her people accountable for that? Never. That's when.

I agree.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Lol so that would make you Morpheus? Matrix analogies, meaningless insults based on post count, and allegations of brain washing. Yep, I'm on the internet! :D

No one's saying America has a spotless record, and I'm sure our misdeeds abroad have caused more than a few converts to terrorism, but you seem to be accepting and apologizing for the propaganda that the terrorists put in their recruitment tapes. There's another generally common thread to modern terrorism: Islam. An Israeli Colonel once put it nicely when defending racial profiling: "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim."

Now why is that exactly? Why aren't Hindus, Buddhists, Jews and Christians abroad attacking America in similar proportions? If the cause is, as you say, our foreign policy, plenty of them have been affected just as negatively by it over the years. Hell you want to go back to 1954? We fought a massive war with Germany not too long before that, and killed millions of German civilians along with our allies. Where are the German suicide bombers today? Why didn't they blow up the world trade center? God knows terrorists rationalize their actions by going back to the freaking Crusades if they have to.

Hell Vietnam is an even better example. We butchered their country and then retreated, leaving those who had supported us to mostly very gruesome fates. They have every reason to hate us, and we've killed far more Vietnamese than Arabs or Afghans. Where are the Vietnamese terror cells?

Americans are "hated" by Muslims (only some Muslims mind you, the Kurds love us), in large part because the religion of Islam seems to promote a disproportional amount of hate of outsiders relative to to other modern religions. It also provides more rewards for such hate through the promotion of martyrdom. I know of no modern Christian denomination of any significance that preaches killing others will get you into heaven. Even the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't sink that low. On the other hand, look up "Mother of Hamas". Read and listen to the teachings of Imams out of Mecca and Medina, entire cities where no non-Muslims are allowed. It's freaking scary, and I can make direct analogies to medieval Christan rhetoric at the time of the Crusades. Hell their notorious Allah hu'Akbar ("God is Great!") is near identical to the Crusaders' "God wills it!".

Islam is a medieval belief system in a modern world. That's not to say that there aren't people who modernized it, either on their own or through organized means; but those that don't or lack the means to are following a medieval governmental and religious institution, that is directly analogous to the medieval Catholic Church in terms of its power and influence. Christianity has had its enlightenment. Muslims can walk the streets of the Vatican with everyone. Muslim dignitaries meet there with the Pope. When was the last time the Pope was greeted in Mecca?

I imagine many will disagree with this for some reason or other, but IMO if you could take the modern Islamic nations and replace Islam with any other mainstream religion, you'd see far less international terrorism in the world.

Great post. Agree 100%.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Isn't legendkiller one of the guys who says we should dismiss the Constitution for purposes of safety?

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Issue M-16s to all the Internet tuff guys like you and send them over to the middle east.

Isn't that obvious?

Uno
Sentry Dog Handler
US Army 69-71

I don't need to try to legitimize my viewpoint by saying I served. My dad, who did serve, said the same thing.

The great thing about this country is that I don't need to serve in the army to be able to speak my mind and be correct. Your opinion matters just as much as mine.

I don't need to wrap myself in service to understand that sitting around the campfire singing Kumbaya isn't going to work.

Why don't you go over there and try to reason with them. After all, they'll respect you more, right?

bubblehulk

Oct 13, 2013
Isn't legendkiller one of the guys who says we should dismiss the Constitution for purposes of safety?

Could be, but he certainly has a strong grasp of profanity and the appropriate place for it (the internet) so if I just add "fuckin" to every sentence it should make my argument stronger?

So. Why do Muslims commit more acts of terrorism than anyone else? Well, who ever said that is the case? Assuming it is true, could it be that we are CURRENTLY all over the middle east and not Germany or Vietnam. I think race (color) could play a part. That means Germany is out, and North Vietnam won the Vietnam war! They have no more reason to be at war with us. (go to Vietnam and ask them how they feel about America. I'm sure they adore us)

So. What else could enable Muslims to wage more war against the US? I bet money is a big factor. If more people had big oil reserves to fund their ventures maybe there would be more terrorism from other places. By the way, which nation do you think supports the most terrorism? Could it be Saudi Arabia? America's best friend! 12/19 of the 9/11 "hijackers" were from Saudi Arabia. How come we invaded Afghanistan instead of Saudi Arabia? Makes sense. Saudi Arabia is a state sponsor of terrorism and no one says anything to them. In fact Hilary Clinton even visits them and gets $500,000 worth of gold jewelry and precious gems!

I apologize, I've been on my phone this whole time, but I'll be able to be more coherent when I finally apprehend a computer.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Could be, but he certainly has a strong grasp of profanity and the appropriate place for it (the internet) so if I just add "fuckin" to every sentence it should make my argument stronger?

Ohh gosh no, I swear! That means my argument isn't worth anything, because, you know, only dumb people swear. You people crack me up sometimes.
So. Why do Muslims commit more acts of terrorism than anyone else? Well, who ever said that is the case? Assuming it is true, could it be that we are CURRENTLY all over the middle east and not Germany or Vietnam. I think race (color) could play a part. That means Germany is out, and North Vietnam won the Vietnam war! They have no more reason to be at war with us. (go to Vietnam and ask them how they feel about America. I'm sure they adore us)

So. What else could enable Muslims to wage more war against the US? I bet money is a big factor. If more people had big oil reserves to fund their ventures maybe there would be more terrorism from other places. By the way, which nation do you think supports the most terrorism? Could it be Saudi Arabia? America's best friend! 12/19 of the 9/11 "hijackers" were from Saudi Arabia. How come we invaded Afghanistan instead of Saudi Arabia? Makes sense. Saudi Arabia is a state sponsor of terrorism and no one says anything to them. In fact Hilary Clinton even visits them and gets $500,000 worth of gold jewelry and precious gems!

I apologize, I've been on my phone this whole time, but I'll be able to be more coherent when I finally apprehend a computer.

Again, it's all of the US' fault. If we had just left them alone they'd not make war.

The irony of this situation is this little girl was SHOT. They made war ON HER, for what? Because she wanted to educate women?

What the fuck do you not get about that? Not only do these people hate the US because we don't subjugate our women, they hate their own women because they won't be subjugated.

But hey, let's just be nice to them. They'll raise up out of the medieval cesspool they love to stay in. Right?