• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Making love to classic rock

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
7,610
341
126
Anyone of ya'll ever tried making sweet love to your SO while listening to some sort of classic rock with a catchy, yet steady rhythm?

A Positive experience awaits you.
 

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
51,832
4,298
126
Take off your blouse and your underpants
Then take a look
'Cause here me and KG come naked
Out from the side-hatch
With the oils and perfume and incense!
Now you're groovin',
Put on a cool '70s groove.
A funky groove to fsck to.
 

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
16,372
41
91
I tried, but then I realized that Ozzy rhymed "masses" and "masses," which caused me to stop and think about it for a moment.. meanwhile, she chewed through the ropes and got away. :(
 

Dimmu

Senior member
Jun 24, 2005
890
0
0
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
I tried, but then I realized that Ozzy rhymed "masses" and "masses," which caused me to stop and think about it for a moment.. meanwhile, she chewed through the ropes and got away. :(
Wow, that's nuts man, the same thing happened to me last night.
 

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
1,510
34
91
dude....they're different masses.

armies in their masses....witches at black masses.

It works if the words have different meanings.

And if i ever tried to put the moves on my wife to black sabbath....i'd be a lonely man....
 

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
6,912
1
0
Masses... shmassess...

It always irritated me in that song.

Just like witches with fine asses!

 

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
23,502
2,837
136
LOL. I'm glad people have the same issue with that song that I do. Like seriously Ozzy, WTF? And yes, I've done it to classic rock (Sabbath is "classic rock" now? :p). In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida anyone?
 

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
4,125
144
106
If it counts for anything, my first lap dance was to Stairway to Heaven....the entire song was played. I about tipped the DJ for that, but I'm too cheap.
 

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
41,414
1,562
126
I tried doing it to Zeppelin's "The Immigrant Song". My wife is still recovering from the injuries.
 

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
101,552
5,805
126
Originally posted by: Cyco
If it counts for anything, my first lap dance was to Stairway to Heaven....the entire song was played. I about tipped the DJ for that, but I'm too cheap.
did the stripper ask for $40 instead of $20?
 

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
4,125
144
106
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: Cyco
If it counts for anything, my first lap dance was to Stairway to Heaven....the entire song was played. I about tipped the DJ for that, but I'm too cheap.
did the stripper ask for $40 instead of $20?
Actually at the time it was only $15 IIRC. I think I would have done RossMan proud.
 

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
7,749
2
0
Originally posted by: Fritzo
I tried doing it to Zeppelin's "The Immigrant Song". My wife is still recovering from the injuries.
LOL!

That was a visual I wasn't quite expecting, but I found it quite amusing.

Try Ten Years Gone or Kashmir next time.
 

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
14,093
1
0
Originally posted by: JM Aggie08
Anyone of ya'll ever tried making sweet love to your SO while listening to some sort of classic rock with a catchy, yet steady rhythm?
Rush's 2112.
 

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
4,125
144
106
Originally posted by: Feldenak
Originally posted by: JM Aggie08
Anyone of ya'll ever tried making sweet love to your SO while listening to some sort of classic rock with a catchy, yet steady rhythm?
Rush's 2112.
YYZ seems like it would be interesting as well.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS