******************************­******************************­*****
|
| Make Your Computer Help with a Cancer Cure
| http://www.grid.org/download/gold/download.htm
| Download and install this screensaver
| it can help work on a cure for cancer
|

Note: I already posted this in another forum and people thought i should move it here

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
It's is such a great project that Anandtech already has a team just as they do a Folding@Home team, a Find a Drug team , a D2oL team, a TSC team, and teams in many other worthy projects of which Seti Classic is just one.

FlameDeer

Dec 30, 2000
Interesting project. :)

Your link seem to have problem, who interested can try click HERE

I am now running on SETI classic. ;)

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Team Anandtech supports many DC projects each of which has their own merits. :D

Check us out:
Team Anandtech DC Project Info

If your not a member of a team, perhaps you would consider joining Team Anandtech, the best DC TeAm around! :D

May 25, 2005
Originally posted by: FlameDeer
Interesting project. :)

Your link seem to have problem, who interested can try click HERE

I am now running on SETI classic. ;)

Thanks for letting me know about the bad link, i have fixed it in the original post now. I dont know how it could have even got messed up cause it was a cut and paste. oh well Thank You.

mk

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2000
Originally posted by: FreewareTownCOM
|
|

Note: I already posted this in another forum and people thought i should move it here

Have you joined/considered joining the Team Anandtech UD team? We're a bit short of active members so any able bodied cruncher would be most welcome.

May 25, 2005
Originally posted by: Mk4
Originally posted by: FreewareTownCOM
|
|

Have you joined/considered joining the Team Anandtech UD team? We're a bit short of active members so any able bodied cruncher would be most welcome.

I may join it, I do not really run these programs for points thought. I like to run them to help people and why waste computer cycles on nothing.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
OK, Count me in!. Too bad I can't bring my points with me...got 4.3 million so far.

Been running SETI since '98, great project, but my family has had numerous run-ins with the big "C" lately so I've been turning a lot of boxes over to UD.

Funny, I've been readin AT since the early days, sometime in '98, and I finally get around to joining up and posting something.

amdxborg

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2002
Well welcome to the AT DC forum uallas5! :D

Thanx for joining up and happy crunching!

EULA

Aug 13, 2004
I'm postponing any reinstallation on my 80+ crunchers until I get new hard drives in and reghosted. I really wish I could get my hands on a bulk installer, but I have yet to hear a response...

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Originally posted by: uallas5
OK, Count me in!. Too bad I can't bring my points with me...got 4.3 million so far.

Been running SETI since '98, great project, but my family has had numerous run-ins with the big "C" lately so I've been turning a lot of boxes over to UD.

Funny, I've been readin AT since the early days, sometime in '98, and I finally get around to joining up and posting something.

Welcome to the TeAm, uallas! :)

You know, you can bring your SETI points with you. Just follow the instructions from the "alien" link in my sig (Edit: step 13, in particular).

Although, full disclosure, you should know that if you were on another team before, they will lose all your points if you switch to us.

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001

I know what you mean. That's one of the reasons I'm crunching Find A Drug with the Rebel Alliance Mini-Team. With luck we will find some more of these. ( Checkout the last two)

http://rebel-alliance.us/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Freewolf

I know what you mean. That's one of the reasons I'm crunching Find A Drug with the Rebel Alliance Mini-Team. With luck we will find some more of these. ( Checkout the last two)

http://rebel-alliance.us/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2

:beer::p:beer:

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
You know, you can bring your SETI points with you. Just follow the instructions from the "alien" link in my sig (Edit: step 13, in particular).

Although, full disclosure, you should know that if you were on another team before, they will lose all your points if you switch to us.

Ken_g6

I know, that's why I can't join AT's Seti Team. I've been crunching SETI for the BP6 team (I'm sure some people remember ABIT's dual Celeron mobo....ahh the classic days of o/c'ing celeron A's) since about '99 and I'm #5 on the team with about 78K units. The team would take a definite hit in the standings if I left and took all my units with me though I don't really have any involvement w/ the team anymore. Otherwise, I would definitely would.

Of course, I could take my few remaining SETI boxes and just create a new acct w/ a diff email. Hmmmm...sounds like a good idea. Thanks for letting me think out loud:D