Make America White Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Senseless ugly murder based on nothing but ignorance and true loser mentality. THIS is the face of the reflexive asshole xenophobia the Big Orange Ignoramus has stirred up . . . deadly, primitive nativist HATE.

Whatever you feel about the putative abuses of the H1B program, the slime our effing President is covering us with on a daily basis makes me want to take shower after shower after shower.

GPS device-maker Garmin long has revered diversity in its workforce, even when the locale of its ever-sprawling operational headquarters - a largely white Kansas City suburb - didn't reflect it.

It's the place 32-year-old Srinivas Kuchibhotla came to work a few years ago. By his wife's account Friday he willingly spent long hours on an aviation systems engineering team alongside Alok Madasani, a friend and colleague also 32 and from India.

Kuchibhotla's trek led him to have a kinship with his boss, Lebanese native Didier Popadopoulos, who says he moved to America at Kuchibhotla's age and once held the same Garmin job.

But Garmin - a billion-dollar tech giant launched in Kansas as a startup by two men nearly three decades ago - now is reeling, trying to digest Kuchibhotla's shooting death Wednesday at a tavern just a mile down the road from work. Madasani was wounded, along with a stranger who tried to help.

Witnesses say the gunman, Adam Purinton, yelled at the two Indian men to "get out of my country" and opened fire. Purinton, who was arrested hours later at a bar in Missouri, remains jailed on murder and attempted murder charges.

[...]

Stunned by Kuchibhotla's death, Popadopoulos, the Lebanese native who was the man's boss, said he plans to stay the course.

"When this happened, one of the things I started to think about with my wife (was) 'Is it time to leave?'" he said.

Then he thought: "Leave where? I'm from here. I really think Srinivas would want us to stick together and stand up for what's right."

You know, I want to take back my effing country, too, just not from hard working immigrants come for the American dream. I want my country to live up to its own highest ideals of egalitarian inclusiveness.

The cowardice of the elected Republican establishment who are currently enabling this neo-Nazi shite disgusts me. :whereISthedamncolberticonwhenyoureallyreallyneedit?:

Repost.

Some Other Guy Named Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited:

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
There are two thing worth pointing out:

The guy who was shot was an engineer (as it seems), who was likely making more and benefiting the US society more than the Trump hick, who was likely some low-wage worker if not some welfare hick.

The guy who was shot was INDIAN, not from the Middle East.

I really hope the gunman rots in jail for the rest of his fucking pathethic life.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
There are two thing worth pointing out:

The guy who was shot was an engineer (as it seems), who was likely making more and benefiting the US society more than the Trump hick, who was likely some low-wage worker if not some welfare hick.

The guy who was shot was INDIAN, not from the Middle East.

I really hope the gunman rots in jail for the rest of his fucking pathethic life.

Dude only cared that the person he was shooting at was not white.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
There's currently 4 threads including this one
Again, link(s) please. Because, if this incident is buried in a longer thread, then I feel this needs to be highlighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.