Mailman brought me my biggest prize yet!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MustISO

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I use robo but I go to each site and manually enter ,no macro's,nothing automated.

What do you use RoboForm for if you type everything manually? I win a little but I use RoboForm on every site that can use it.

Oh yeah, Congrats. That's some win.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: MustISO
I use robo but I go to each site and manually enter ,no macro's,nothing automated.

What do you use RoboForm for if you type everything manually? I win a little but I use RoboForm on every site that can use it.

Oh yeah, Congrats. That's some win.

I think she means that she manually goes to the site and then lets roboform fill out what it can. As opposed to having software go to websites and enter for her.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Went to the cornerstore this morning for my coffee and paper,as is my custom on payday weekend,bought a couple scratch tickets.Went home $500 richer :D

Lol,my husband was looking at me like I'm demonically possed when I showed him the ticket:D

Flammable

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2007
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Went to the cornerstore this morning for my coffee and paper,as is my custom on payday weekend,bought a couple scratch tickets.Went home $500 richer :D

Lol,my husband was looking at me like I'm demonically possed when I showed him the ticket:D

WTF is up with your goodluck?!?!? :| gimme some luck :)

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Flammable

I dunno,I guess I try to pay something forward whenever I can and I never forget what having nothing is like.

dyn2nvu

Feb 8, 2004
Originally posted by: Flammable

I dunno,I guess I try to pay something forward whenever I can and I never forget what having nothing is like.

Save it as if you never had it.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
That's great! Your $9,995 fee is due at the end of the month that you pay me to reply to your posts. How convenient!