Mail order brides...what do you think?

Preyhunter

Golden Member
Nov 9, 1999
Once, I thought that the mail order bride idea was for losers that couldn?t find a woman already in America. Now, I?m starting to change my mind about that. The average American woman is too fat. Fatties don?t do it for me. I understand that some people are into the big ?uns and that?s cool cuz fatties need love too?they just won?t be getting it from me. With the mail order bride idea, you can get a foreign chick that?s not fat and doesn?t come from a culture of fattiness. That?s not to say that she couldn?t get fat once she got here, but the likelihood of her falling into overindulgence and not maintaining her current level of activity is minimized. Plus, she?d probably be more appreciative of things than American women with their ?I demand convenience and I want it right now because I deserve it more than anyone else? attitudes. The main drawback I see with mail order brides is they could be doing it as a way to get into the country and then leaving you after a few years once they?ve obtained citizenship. Oh well, everything has its pros and cons.

What do you think? List your reasons why you think it?s a good idea or not.

I apologize in advance to any fatties that might be offended by this thread.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
The problem is you don't know what you're gonna get like you said. You may find a very sweet mate for life or somebody who will use you to gain American citizenship and leave you in a hearbeat. The concept is good but the results can be far from it.

This thread has to be more Preyhunter bait for suckers. :D

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
Ok here's how it's gonna go down.

You're going to meet a grl, have sex with her and probably fall in love because of it.

Then she's gonna pwn your wallet.

Have fun.

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Originally posted by: Literati
Ok here's how it's gonna go down.

You're going to meet a grl, have sex with her and probably fall in love because of it.

Then she's gonna pwn your wallet.

Have fun.

Then she's gonna divorce you and not only be a citizen of this country, but own atleast 50% of your estate.

Preyhunter

Golden Member
Nov 9, 1999
Ok you bastards, I changed the subtitle just for you.

I'm surprised I never got the custom title "Twitching Member" ;)

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
My friend just got back from Russia (really business) said the women were unbelievably good looking...

my .02

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
I don't have an opinion, I just wanted to see if there was any more humor in here that could compete with "With Lickable Twitching Pole!!!*"
That was classic. :D

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Damn good idea. Be sure to report back after she arrives to let us know how it's going.

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001
ok, say i get 10 friends together to pitch in 1000 bucks, can we buy one of these women for us?